Pre-Order Thread

Sylvan Esso - With Love EP

limited to 2000. on sale Friday
Yes, I'm excited to purchase this. But hot damn, I'll have spent nearly $100 just on Sylvan Esso music this year.

Way too pricey, but a fantastic game with fantastic music, and this looks nice. I just can't afford it!

Hades_Box_Vinyl_Mock_Standard.jpg

View attachment 78401

Test Pressing and a few other variants on the Dine Alone site...

As always, if you want to learn more about Soul Step Records - come visit our message board in the Vinyl Clubs section!

-------------------------------------

Soul Step Records are so happy to share that we are welcoming back, for the third release, is none other than Ferguson Missouri’s own Brian Owens! After critically acclaimed releases “Soul of Cash” and “Soul of Ferguson,” we are happy to share that his latest LP, “Love Came Down” is coming to vinyl only on Soul Step Records!

Brian Owens has quickly become a Soul Step Records favorite of many fans from his passionate vocal delivery and strong R&B music. Music and love define Brian Owens and his work. Maybe known best for his 100 MILLION viewed video of Sam Cooke’s “A Change Is Gonna Come.” This video has ignited the internet and went viral touching so many hearts. Brian Owens’ voice continues to reach around the world and back again.

This album is best described as Suit and tie sophisticated Soul and R&B. For fans of Donny Hathaway, Bobby Womack, and Charles Bradley. Brian Owens’ “Love Came Down” is a collection of songs that showcase his unwavering belief that LOVE is the answer. Full of sweeping and emotional strings, soaring vocals, and a tight rhythm section fills this album. The would could use a healthy does of love, so this LP is a great way to share that love!

Soul Step Records will be releasing Brian Owens’ Third LP “Love Came Down” to Soul Step Subscribers on Saturday, December 5th. The general public sale will begin on Monday, December 7th. This LP is currently available to stream on your favorite music service.

Soul Step Records highly encourages fans to sign up to be a Soul Step Subscriber for free, as many of our limited edition vinyl sell out very quickly.

IMG_1934.jpgIMG_1939.jpg

Way too pricey, but a fantastic game with fantastic music, and this looks nice. I just can't afford it!

Hades_Box_Vinyl_Mock_Standard.jpg
Is this game like Dead Cells? DC is the indie in my Switch collection that I've played the most. It ranks in my top 3 best indie games.

Is this game like Dead Cells? DC is the indie in my Switch collection that I've played the most. It ranks in my top 3 best indie games.
Yes, only with more story. Supergiant is big on story and voice acting and theme. I've sunk over 100 hours into Hades and I also really enjoyed Dead Cells. I highly recommend you pick it up if you liked Dead Cells.

Not sure if this has been posted yet.

or standard black

Amazon product ASIN B087M5DYZG

DANGIT! I lost a bid on the Burial Four Tet Thom Yorke release that just came out. I did 60 Euro and someone got it by 75!

ARRRGGHHH!!!🤮🤮🤮

I read that it was limited to 300 copies total. On the Discogs page it's written down as a "promo"... A promo for what exactly? Is something big cooking? They usually don't list singles and ep's by Burial as promos. Wouldn't that mean it's a promo for something else?

Hmm...

damn. hope these at least come to streaming... listening to a vinyl rip on youtube now and it's 🔥
This was released by XL Recordings. That's a huge label for Burial to be working with. I feel like something really could be happening. I doubt XL would do such a small release for such big artists like these 3.

I signed up for their mailing list just in case something drops and I can order it.

Back