Pre-Order Thread

tigers-jaw-i-wont-care-how-you-remember-me-zia-exclusive-transparent-orange-yellow-color-300-qty

Tigers Jaw

I Won't Care How You Remember Me - Zia Exclusive​

Transparent Orange & Yellow Color - 300 QTY​

1) No way to get color variant yet. May not happen.
2) There was a link posted by Mark for a signed black variant with a 7” extra with US shipping. Awesome 👏 but it was now sold out last I looked.
3) He indicated some US stores may get blk version.
hey all,
the color variant of the LP is sold out - just hoping the label saved me one!!
the black vinyl 140 gm is in US stores now - the label gave me this link as their preferred stockist for now: Mark de Clive-Lowe / Andrea Lombardini / Tommaso Cappellato - Dreamweavers | Range_Music_NYC
i may restock the LP+7" packs, tbd for now tho :)

Looks like that Jamie XX reissue will be a wide release...

Looks like that Jamie XX reissue will be a wide release...
Hmmm, I might sell my 3LP set and grab one of these. I just don't spin the 3LP often as it's kinda overwhelming.

Glad to see someone here got it mine got canceled :(

I was confident this was going to oversell everywhere, so I ordered from 3 places in the hopes one may come through. It now looks like I may get them all. So I can sell you one at cost + shipping if you’re still looking.

Edit: I should mention it’s from the UK though so it was $45 USD : /

Last edited:
I was confident this was going to oversell everywhere, so I ordered from 3 places in the hopes one may come through. It now looks like I may get them all. So I can sell you one at cost + shipping if you’re still looking.

Edit: I should mention it’s from the UK though so it was $45 USD : /
If I can handle the funds after Xmas shopping and a few bills coming up sure! I would be glad to have it. I will see what I can do I can't this exact second, but if you do have an extra I will see what i can do

If I can handle the funds after Xmas shopping and a few bills coming up sure! I would be glad to have it. I will see what I can do I can't this exact second, but if you do have an extra I will see what i can do

sounds good! I’ll hold onto it until I hear from you, just let me know either way. Ill pop it onto discogs otherwise, but Id much rather sell to someone here who missed out

Fuck Turntable Lab. Just picked up Immunity from the Target Buy2Get1Free sale for $14+. Works for me.
It’s sad but this is why smaller stores are having trouble staying open. You can’t possible beat the prices from Target and Amazon sometimes. There was a poster on Reddit saying that they own a record store and it’s cheaper for them sometimes to buy records in sales like this and resell them at MSRP in their shop than it is to buy them from the distributors.

I get that people were frustrated by the TTL incident but the exclusives were up for a bit (didn’t sell out immediately) and they already refunded me for the shipping cost error...

Back