Pre-Order Thread

We have reached the point on items that are in high demand where orders should be limited to 1 per order per day.
I don't see what's wrong with the open pre-order method of doing things (where the preorder is open for a certain amount of time, so they're basically made to order). yes it takes longer to get to you, but I'd personally be willing to wait longer than continue putting up with this FOMO bullshit

She has some really good songs (Alewife and Bags are my favorites) but it is a lot of youth hype.

But yeah if you can find a retail Diary 001 you can get both for under $30 or so black which is perfectly fine, even if the variants are very pretty.

I don't see what's wrong with the open pre-order method of doing things (where the preorder is open for a certain amount of time, so they're basically made to order). yes it takes longer to get to you, but I'd personally be willing to wait longer than continue putting up with this FOMO bullshit

Yes. Open preorders much better. Agreed.

I think her music bops, but not really. Rostam produced her album..
You can do with a standard black copy
That's just it. The album was really well produced. That said I really like it but not to the extent of going crazy over a colored variant. 🤷‍♂️

I mean is there something about Clairo I'm missing? I downloaded her album and it's not bad at all, but nothing I would think warrants the online campout and high flipper prices
I don't know if this is ever a very fair question. Clearly a lot of people love it, what you're missing is that it's just not your thing 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Last edited:
Honestly, I clicked on the link just to see how high the markup would be. I own the old one and didn't need this.

I was pleasantly surprised to see it at a reasonable price. Now if it was a VMP variant then it would be what, $175/$165 for members?
Price just went up to $50!

This thread is going to make me dig out my Clario LP and EP to spin tomorrow. I got the EP before her LP was out and the LP on release day. If I remember correctly I have an Indie Exclusive variant.

Edit: Yup. This is the pressing I have

And holy moley. I had no idea it was worth so much. It's really gained value.

This thread is going to make me dig out my Clario LP and EP to spin tomorrow. I got the EP before her LP was out and the LP on release day. If I remember correctly I have an Indie Exclusive variant.

Edit: Yup. This is the pressing I have

And holy moley. I had no idea it was worth so much. It's really gained value.
my copy have manufacturing fault :(

Can’t believe I’m able to type this finally, but new System of a Down vinyl pre-order here:

Finally done gaming, so I can finally sit down and process these songs.

Holy fuck. 15 years, lads. Tool fans got redemption before we SOAD fans did. But it's here. And it's beautiful. And it's powerful. System of a Down is as topical, angry, and fearless as ever. No matter which SOAD song is your favorite, between just these two tracks, you'll find something to love.

To think, I was finally going to prepare to photograph my entire (quite large) SOAD vinyl collection, and this happens. Either way, I've never hit order on a record so fast in my life. Proceeds from the purchase go to Armenia Fund, so hell yeah, order it if it's your groove.

Welcome back, System Of A Motherfucking Down 🤘

Kota the Friend - EVERYTHING available in 1000 copies. One of my favorite albums of the year.

Back