Pre-Order Thread

Hmmm, I don't know if they are sold out because the individual listings show them to as "being processed."

Did this ever go on sale? Never saw it online or received email.

dodie-build-a-problem-indie-exclusive-tri-colored-vinyl

dodie

Build A Problem (Indie Exclusive Tri-Colored Vinyl)​

ROCK​

SME UK (DODIE)​

UPC: 195497415199​

Release Date: 3/5/2021​

Format:
  • Vinyl LP

Collectable Properties:
  • Colored Vinyl

Limited Edition:
  • Indie Exclusive

$23.98

NEW​

Soul Step Records Announces SSR-072!

If you want to dig deeper into Soul Step Records, join our message board in the Vinyl Clubs section!

Soul Step Records & The Local Honeys kicked off 2020 with the release of the vinyl LP, “The Gospel.” It was so touching to release authentic Appalachian music on vinyl to the world. So we are excited to announce that our latest release, SSR-072 has us collaborating with The Local Honeys again!

SSR-072 will be another releasing in Soul Step’s growing FOOTPRINT SERIES, that focuses on releasing Appalachian music. We will be releasing the debut LP from The Local Honeys, “Little Girls Actin’ Like Men” on vinyl to Soul Step Subscribers on November 7th, 2020.
The Local Honeys are compromised of Linda Jean Stokley and Montana Hobbs. Stokley from the rolling hills of the Bluegrass state, and Hobbs from the foothills of Appalachian region have developed a sweet sound of bluegrass kissing the mountains. They have dedicated themselves to the preservation of old music and the creation of new tunes.Their songwriting often reflects subject matter that little girls ‘ought not talk about. This element plays a strong impact in the production and creation of this LP, “Little Girls Actin’ Like Men.”

Soul Step Records will be releasing The Local Honey’s LP “Little Girls Actin’ Like Men” to Soul Step Subscribers on Saturday, November 7th. The general public sale will begin on Monday, November 9th. This LP is currently available to stream on the digital service of your choice right now.

Soul Step Records highly encourages fans to sign up to be a Soul Step Subscriber for free, as many of our limited edition vinyl sell out very quickly.
IMG_1618.jpgIMG_1622.jpg

If you want to dig deeper into Soul Step Records, join our message board in the Vinyl Clubs section!

Soul Step Records & The Local Honeys kicked off 2020 with the release of the vinyl LP, “The Gospel.” It was so touching to release authentic Appalachian music on vinyl to the world. So we are excited to announce that our latest release, SSR-072 has us collaborating with The Local Honeys again!

SSR-072 will be another releasing in Soul Step’s growing FOOTPRINT SERIES, that focuses on releasing Appalachian music. We will be releasing the debut LP from The Local Honeys, “Little Girls Actin’ Like Men” on vinyl to Soul Step Subscribers on November 7th, 2020.
The Local Honeys are compromised of Linda Jean Stokley and Montana Hobbs. Stokley from the rolling hills of the Bluegrass state, and Hobbs from the foothills of Appalachian region have developed a sweet sound of bluegrass kissing the mountains. They have dedicated themselves to the preservation of old music and the creation of new tunes.Their songwriting often reflects subject matter that little girls ‘ought not talk about. This element plays a strong impact in the production and creation of this LP, “Little Girls Actin’ Like Men.”

Soul Step Records will be releasing The Local Honey’s LP “Little Girls Actin’ Like Men” to Soul Step Subscribers on Saturday, November 7th. The general public sale will begin on Monday, November 9th. This LP is currently available to stream on the digital service of your choice right now.

Soul Step Records highly encourages fans to sign up to be a Soul Step Subscriber for free, as many of our limited edition vinyl sell out very quickly.
View attachment 73442View attachment 73443
That wax mage matches the cover perfectly

Did this ever go on sale? Never saw it online or received email.
The being processed note indicates "THIS ITEM IS BEING PROCESSED + WILL BE IN STOCK SOON!", so I am assuming no, especially with no reddit VinylReleases post which for an artist like her would be very present

View attachment 73442View attachment 73443
Received your Sad Penny Sun Cured/Nightside yesterday. Awesome!

are the PJ Harvey reissues still on hold? Any idea when preorders will go up for "Is this Desire?"

Also did anyone hear anything more about their Elbow reissue preorders from udiscover? They sent me an e-mail on 9/25 saying that there was a delay due to "overwhelming demand." They also said "A follow-up e-mail will be sent once we have an updated timeline to communicate."

are the PJ Harvey reissues still on hold? Any idea when preorders will go up for "Is this Desire?"

Also did anyone hear anything more about their Elbow reissue preorders from udiscover? They sent me an e-mail on 9/25 saying that there was a delay due to "overwhelming demand." They also said "A follow-up e-mail will be sent once we have an updated timeline to communicate."
I got the same email, and I haven’t received anything since.

Four Brian Eno reissues coming at the end of November.

"Lux" / "Nerve Net" / "Small Craft On A Milk Sea" / "The Shutov Assembly"

Nerve Net is the one I want most. Looks like $25 US, as low as 17.50 GBP

Last edited:

Dance Hall at Louse Pont was delayed until 13/11. Zero News about anything after.

This is the sort of funky jazz I love. Now, I have to hold out and see if this will be available in the US.

More than once Jay Richford and Gary Stevan’s Feelings has been described as the greatest library record ever released.
Of course Be With can’t be seen to be playing favourites, but we have to admit, it’s pretty good. Insanely rare and immensely sought-after, it’s a tough funk, street jazz masterpiece coveted for many years by collectors of all musical genres.

Damn, talk about massive:

I see your John Mayall and raise you a Led Zeppelin

This is the sort of funky jazz I love. Now, I have to hold out and see if this will be available in the US.

More than once Jay Richford and Gary Stevan’s Feelings has been described as the greatest library record ever released.
Of course Be With can’t be seen to be playing favourites, but we have to admit, it’s pretty good. Insanely rare and immensely sought-after, it’s a tough funk, street jazz masterpiece coveted for many years by collectors of all musical genres.

Pretty sure this was pressed in 1986? I know I could cogs it, but my mom has this record so I was going off memory.

BarakaPDub (Paul) has a great video on library music and mentions this release. It looks like a great album! I too, will likely pick this up.

Featuring regular collaborator Feist and Jarvis Cocker on a couple tracks, as well as Jarvis Cocker. This plus the new Murder By Death and Andrew Bird Christmas records mean I might be able to put Boney M and John Denver on the backburner this December.

Back