Pre-Order Thread

Some really good choices up the next Run Out Groove.

View attachment 69629

Got my vote for Belly B sides, easy. Was just thinking yesterday how annoyed I was that I don’t own King on wax. I want that to happen.
I really want those belly bee-sides

Some really good choices up the next Run Out Groove.

View attachment 69629

Hoping
Got my vote for Belly B sides, easy. Was just thinking yesterday how annoyed I was that I don’t own King on wax. I want that to happen.

Same here -- I gave Belly a tour of our theater earlier this year and they mentioned this was in the works. I thought it was going the crowdfunding route.

decemberists-her-majesty-the-decemberists-turquoise-vinyl-indie-exclusive

Decemberists

Her Majesty The Decemberists (Turquoise Vinyl)​

Indie Exclusive​

Just snagged on BM points. Thanks for the link.

Whoa! Anyone know anything about this release? I guess this site provides quite a bit of information, just surprised there hasn't been any buzz about this.

This (original LP only, with extras) looks like a good deal:

Whoa! Anyone know anything about this release? I guess this site provides quite a bit of information, just surprised there hasn't been any buzz about this.

Been wondering if we'd see a 50th anniversary set like this. I'm guessing this site jumped the gun a bit and it'll be announced next week.

Nice also a single LP version! I was sensing a trend in “box set only” reissues for a few albums. Can finally replace my rough copy of this.

YESSSSSSSSS! I think there were some of us talking a couple of weeks ago about hoping that this would happen

EDIT: Shipping is $18. Imma wait to see if this shows up domestically in the US

Nice also a single LP version! I was sensing a trend in “box set only” reissues for a few albums. Can finally replace my rough copy of this.
And it looks like the 2CD booklet option also will be available (outside a deluxe set), which would be the only way to get the alternate takes. Perhaps best of all is that the pricing looks reasonable.

Back