Pre-Order Thread

Yeah, well... it’s still turned on so why does he show up every once and a while?
Sir, I'm just with customer service I don't deal with engineering. I could put you on with my supervisor if you'd like?
Engineering department here. Have you tried turning off then turning it back on again?

And then try turning it off?

FJPP

father John prissy pants... my daughter referred to him as father John prissy pants in a text I quoted once and there you go...
Oh it’s pRissy pants? Every time I’ve seen FJPP on the forum I’ve thought it stood for pissy pants.
HUGE HEADS UP!!

It's Craft Recordings so it's going to sound amazing!

Thanks for visiting the official Seether merch store!
If you also promise to get them to put Surge back in the cafeteria vending machines, you've got my vote
Fruitopia or GTFO
View attachment 67278
Man, I could go for some Blasters reissues, that’d be rad.

Not that my opinion matters but I really enjoy The new Fleet Foxes album. It’s kind of a bummer the wax doesn’t drop until February.
Agreed. It seems like a great fall album to me. I’ve been through it twice now and I think it is one of their (Robin’s) best efforts. Much easier to get into than Crack-Up.

Think Bruce Springsteen’s ever been to Nebraska? Think again. As class president, I will bring Bruce to play at our annual Spring Fling here at Papillion High. Thank you

Apparently, he's never been to Michigan, either. There is no such place as Michigan County. But, Frank was doing 110 mph through it that night. If you're coming up from the Ohio border and trying to get into Canada as quick as possible you would come up through Monroe & Wayne County, which he honestly coulda shoe-horned in there had he looked at an Atlas once while writing the song and it would have sounded fine. 😆

1600872510714.jpeg

Lime Green already sold out. I got myself a copy of it though!

Lime Green already sold out. I got myself a copy of it though!

Yes. Selling fast. Went with Pink. Both limited to 100. I didn’t see the test press till it was to late. I think that is a good thing. Saved me a few $$$s. :).

Back