Pre-Order Thread

I need The Story repress, already have the signed Barnes and Noble version of this. Never understood why her records never stay in print.
Yeah, it’s weird. Like those 2016 Brookvale reissues - I think they were limited runs of like 500 each. I need The Story too, hoping that shows up eventually.

Yeah, it’s weird. Like those 2016 Brookvale reissues - I think they were limited runs of like 500 each. I need The Story too, hoping that shows up eventually.

I actually got the ST from the PIF thread. When I a member of Vinyl Den they used to have copies of The Story all the time for 10 dollars but by the time I went to pick it up it was gone.

8098CC6F-3E07-4B25-A64E-1D1AD5BCDB77.jpeg

“Mike Baggetta just announced Main Steam Stop Valve by mssv.

The brand new full-length mssv album ‘Main Steam Stop Valve’ is coming out in limited edition Vinyl and Digital formats on BIG EGO Records October 16th, 2020. Pre-Order is available TODAY, right here on Bandcamp - - - like right now! The rest of the world finds out in the morning :)

All new music from me, Mike Watt & Stephen Hodges, plus our reimagining of Watt’s song ‘June 16th’ (from the Minutemen's ‘Double Nickels on the Dime’ album).“

High quality vinyl edition of Main Steam Stop Valve. Limited availability from 500 hand-numbered first pressings. Records are packaged in an archival poly-sleeve and include a high quality digital download.

Includes digital pre-order of Main Steam Stop Valve. You get 1 track now (streaming via the free Bandcamp app and also available as a high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more), plus the complete album the moment it’s released.
digital album releases October 16, 2020
item ships out on or around October 15, 2020
edition of 500

Swans. Children of God. Finally on vinyl.

Yes please, that would be great. I have heard that the online ordered magazine is different from the newsstand one.
That link shows the two covers, but you're correct....the pre-order/existing subscriber is the exclusive. I don't know if the mock-up was just trying to highlight the photo without text, but it looks like it may not include any text on the front???

@Jan I haven't counted how many people have taken you up on your offer and I don't want you to become a mule (although, as the OBI on my Japanese pressing of Purple Rain reminds us, "Prince Is The Drug")….but, if you can and don't mind shipping to the U.S. then I'd like to be added to the queue. I ordered the online one too, so I'm just trying to get both covers really. If it's becoming too many people asking then no worries.

had similar issues with country and state. Basically felt like I had to pound on that drop down to work (Tap it continuously) but eventually it worked
Were you able to get a page in English?

I was successful - all in German - but curious if I was missing the English version button. There was an English section on the product page, but didn't see anything when I checked out.

That link shows the two covers, but you're correct....the pre-order/existing subscriber is the exclusive. I don't know if the mock-up was just trying to highlight the photo without text, but it looks like it may not include any text on the front???

@Jan I haven't counted how many people have taken you up on your offer and I don't want you to become a mule (although, as the OBI on my Japanese pressing of Purple Rain reminds us, "Prince Is The Drug")….but, if you can and don't mind shipping to the U.S. then I'd like to be added to the queue. I ordered the online one too, so I'm just trying to get both covers really. If it's becoming too many people asking then no worries.
JUST PM me and let me know which cover you want/need

Thought I’d just quickly ask here, but has anyone tried contacting Rough Trade UK recently? My Madvillainy Sire Edition was incredibly warped and I’ve contacted Rough Trade multiple times, since early August, and haven’t heard back at all! Contacted them on Facebook and Instagram and they haven’t said anything to me!

Anyone contacted Rough Trade at all? If so, do you remember what email you used and how long it took until they got back to you?

Thank you!

Back