Pre-Order Thread

I didn't expect this Flaming Lips to be so good! Why is the blue/pink listed for October everywhere but the black is available? Is it a production delay?

I think the release date changed? I got a tracking number (that doesn't work) on the signed bundle I had ordered.

Oh man I haven't thought about this band in decades. Brought back some serious high school youth group nostalgia.
Their S/T album was my JAM in middle school

I was always a bigger DC Talk and Audio Adrenaline fan myself until I got into Christian Ska like FIF and Supertones.

slowdive-morningrise-smoke-colored-vinyl

Slowdive

Morningrise (Smoke Colored Vinyl)
ROCK
MUSIC ON VINYL
UPC: 8719262016248
Release Date: 10/16/2020

I was always a bigger DC Talk and Audio Adrenaline fan myself until I got into Christian Ska like FIF and Supertones.

oh DC Talk, AA and Supertones were also high up on my list. Also Earthsuit, who was a precursor to Mutemath and used to play shows at our youth group events and I thought they were so cool because they played a show wearing pajamas once.

Oh man I haven't thought about this band in decades. Brought back some serious high school youth group nostalgia.

If you rly knew 90's quality Christian rock you had the Stavesacre and Chegall Guevera albums!

Back