Pre-Order Thread

Mmmm, Sade.... tossup between Love Deluxe and Diamond Life. I think I would more freely recommend Love Deluxe to just anyone but Diamond Life is kept in the personal stash.
mmmmmm Love Deluxe and Diamond Life are also my two favourite sadé albums! Diamond Life is exquisite, fancy and rich and Love Deluxe is romantic, luxurious and intimate! Both albums hold a special place in Baby Monster's heart! 🤗

Love Deluxe is a desert island pick for me.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaas! It really is a deserted island album! I always thought of myself being on a secluded, island at a really nice beach! It reminds me of beaches I was at in Seychelles, Mauritius and New Caledonia! But it's different moods! Ughhhh, Love Deluxe is so good! 😭

Thanks for the tag.
Got to get these before they sell out. Now just trying to figure out a way to pay for them. These are 1,000 copies each so they might last a little longer than the other limited presses. Thank goodness. I might have to wait until next Friday when I get paid to buy these.

Dunno if you saw the IG story, but they are half gone now

Can you imagine writing a bad review of a pressing you talked yourself into paying $400 for when a $22 very well received AAA version exists though?
i'm sure part of why those reviews were written is to make themselves feel better about spending $400 on a "mono" record that is questionable if it's really a mono pressing.none the less they were semi convincing to me till i thought about how much they spent. :ROFLMAO:

Crow is sold out almost everywhere. I'm glad I got the RSD version last year. Probably a top 5 most wanted vinyl.
FYI I reached out to my local asking about pressing details and they said they haven’t heard anything either.

I grabbed the RSD one but also placed a reserve with them in case it does end up being a great pressing

Looks like there's a new pressing of Tortoise's Millions Now Living Will Never Die on silver and blue hi-melt. I had noticed this one getting a little scarce (I almost jumped at getting this secondhand recently), but it seems like Thrill Jockey is good about keeping stuff in print at a reasonable price (in this case, $20 shipped).

Looks like there's a new pressing of Tortoise's Millions Now Living Will Never Die on silver and blue hi-melt. I had noticed this one getting a little scarce (I almost jumped at getting this secondhand recently), but it seems like Thrill Jockey is good about keeping stuff in print at a reasonable price (in this case, $20 shipped).

I tried this album recently since I loved the relevant N&G RotM, and I enjoyed it. Just purchased. Thank you for posting!

For those wondering about that new upcoming Sade Boxset, I just read a few sources that confirm that the whole band, including Sadé herself, were involved in this reissue! They were all intimately involved in remastering all the albums at Abbey Road! Sade's longtime co-producer Mike Pela was also there at Abbey Road! And Miles Showell, who is an expert in half-speed mastering, did the 'half-speed' remaster! So I expect all these six Sade remastered pressings to sound AMAZING!

I am so excited to receive this boxset! I don't think I've ever been so excited to receive a product! I cannot wait to compare these pressings to the Music On Vinyl (MOV) pressings I have! I have an original pressing of Sade's Promise and preferred it over the the MOV pressing of it I had! I think maybe the original pressings might have been better sounding than the MOV reissues, even though they did sound pretty great! But yeah, I am super excited to receive this boxset, and for all these Sade apressings to be the definitive pressings to own for each album!

Very, very, very excited about this Sade boxset! I'm so happy the full band were involved and Miles Showell was involved too, and that its half-speed mastering and used mainly the original analog master etc!

Back