Pre-Order Thread

Yea my take on it may have sounded more harsh than I meant it to. It’s still a cool one as I relisten to it now. I like just about all of the Late Night Tales and it’s worth checking out for sure. It’s just not one that I end up spinning as much as a few others. BBNG might get the most spins and I also really love the LNT Groove Armada - Music for Pleasure comp. There’s such an awesome mix of material between all of them though. I have a Flipbin arriving this week finally and I’m just going to store all my LNT comps in it and it will probably get close to filling it.
Oh for sure, they often have different tones depending on who put them together. MGMT pretty consistently hit that twang-y drone-y stoner vibe that I love (aside from the Martin Rev track, which to be honest, I often skip as it ruins the album flow). I also quite like some of the aforementioned LNT's and would like to plug the Django Django one as well.

Hot chip x LNT track list and preorder for black vinyl! @tonythegamer I think you were asking about what this was or if there were any singles...VMP variant will be announced today.
Limited white pressing available here:

I have some VMP store credit still so might get the VMP version. Wish the LNT stuff didn’t always ship from the U.K. since it’s pretty pricey.

Now this may just be my scrambled new dad brains talking, but the first three times I read this I swear it said "take off your butthole and relax," and you know what, I think that might actually be an improvement to the copy.
I'm not gonna tell you what my dad brain read "aural peregrination" as.

I'm not gonna tell you what my dad brain read "aural peregrination" as.
giphy.gif

VMP version:

hjd9tfthbqk51.jpg

View attachment 64294

For when you want that color variant that in no way matches the cover.

Little Simz - Drop 6

Signed

Last edited:
Back