Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 61972

I love Saddle Creek, and I really like Tomberlin, but I don't trust picture discs. I'm conflicted. Usually when Saddle Creek posts a new record you can also buy a standard press black vinyl, but not with this one, so I'm further conflused.

Anyone looking for the signed Bob Mould vinyl box set, Electric Fetus has some, $186 and free shipping.

For the Euros Jpc has this for 135€.

For the Euros Jpc has this for 135€.

Jpc has such reasonable shipping rates to the US that anyone in the states interested in this should do some comparative shopping. Looks like this is about 129 euros shipped to the US.

Didn't realize Kevin Gray was doing the John Prine reissues...!
Do we know if these are the same at the Atlantic Years box dropping for RSD? I would assume so but haven't seen any info about Kevin doing the box
I think these are just re-releases of the SYEOR pressings from a couple years ago...

I think these are just re-releases of the SYEOR pressings from a couple years ago...

Yea I just realized that. Can't tell if Amazon just has the old info listed or if KG doing this batch is new news. No idea on the box set...I thought I had heard that they might break up the box and do separate reissues from them?

Have a Fat beats preorder in (the purple ltd press of Ta-Ku Songs To break Up To EP) and it has been taking forever...label was created on Jul 23. It wasn't given to USPS until August 17th...kinda crazy.

Yea I just realized that. Can't tell if Amazon just has the old info listed or if KG doing this batch is new news. No idea on the box set...I thought I had heard that they might break up the box and do separate reissues from them?
Yep, all four are being released separately on the same day:

And in November, maybe the Asylum titles:

Yep, all four are being released separately on the same day:

And in November, maybe the Asylum titles:

I have to think that Asylum Years is a Black Friday listing. No other explanation, as I have not seen it pop up anywhere else.

Have a Fat beats preorder in (the purple ltd press of Ta-Ku Songs To break Up To EP) and it has been taking forever...label was created on Jul 23. It wasn't given to USPS until August 17th...kinda crazy.
i had a similar situation from Fat Beats with Armand Hammer Shrines. label created July 23rd and it just moved yesterday.

i had a similar situation from Fat Beats with Armand Hammer Shrines. label created July 23rd and it just moved yesterday.

I have a few things stuck out in the ether from California. One of my orders took 40 days to go from Dinuba CA to LA. I live in Chicago and this thing doesn’t look like it’ll make it out of CA before we hit 50 days

1597769722043.png

Only 6 hours and 11 copies of The Soft Attack by The Daysleepers left to hit the Qrates minimum for what will probably be the only pressing made!

View attachment 61996

Sweet, so hopefully with the remix and remaster the guitars don't sound like kazoos anymore.

Back