Pre-Order Thread

Wow, over $30 per record and that's the "discounted" offer? But there's no doubt his music has a lot to offer an audiophile pressing.
They are priced similar to MoFis for similar quality. Cheaper for 2xLPs.

I have a copy of "Look Sharp!" (and "I'm The Man") from Intervention Records and they sound fantastic. AAA, mastered by Kevin Gray and packaged in a tip-on jacket. Really great package if you like the music.

Last edited:
I don't know how 'cheap' your purchase was. I paid $11.89 (plus tax) and just checked my order--shows it is supposed to arrive tomorrow by 8PM. (Though when I "track package," it shows BOTH that it's due tomorrow AND that it hasn't been shipped yet. To be continued, I suppose...)
Just checked this order again and now it's delayed until September, which I had to 'approve.' Guess I won't be getting it today! :confused:

ayalew-mesfin-good-aderegechegn-blindsided-by-love

Ayalew Mesfin

Good Aderegechegn (Blindsided By Love)
WORLD BEAT
NOW AGAIN RECORDS 5191
UPC: 659457519117
Release Date: 9/11/2020

restock!

restock!
Someone on reddit mentioned that they keep moving the date on this one every 30 days and that their site manager said they don't have any actually on hand, so could be a gamble but that they'd refund if they don't arrive.

restock!

I got mine me from Elusive. Idk how many they have, I had to wait like two months but they don't charge until it ships.

I never believed it was OOP, but I think this one will be OOP for real one day bc it just can't be cheap to make.

I had one long ago but sold it in favor of the CD set which frankly is way, way more bang for the buck

I got mine me from Elusive. Idk how many they have, I had to wait like two months but they don't charge until it ships.

I never believed it was OOP, but I think this one will be OOP for real one day bc it just can't be cheap to make.

I had one long ago but sold it in favor of the CD set which frankly is way, way more bang for the buck
It's a gorgeous box - got it on super discount from Best Buy, of all places, a few years back.

I haven't seen this up anywhere else yet:

It will likely be up on his Bandcamp and the Other People store soon. Telas will also be out on vinyl soon on Mana Records.

i was wondering what the deal with this album was. nico kept saying that telas would be out on vinyl, but never mentioned cenizas at all, so it’s weird this was never announced.

also worth noting it’s on a PVC sleeve just like Sirens (which im not too fond about bc those sleeves are too sharp for my hands)

Back