Pre-Order Thread

Bandana preorder live, rappcats exclusive deluxe has Madlib's "directors cut"
bandana.jpg

Someone take out the D from the Hollywood sign and change the Zebra into Bojack.

I already placed at Piccadilly but with the overseas shipping and exchange rate Amazon is way cheaper. Looks like I can cancel at Piccadilly. I went ahead and placed at Amazon. Any guesses if the Amazon delivery is of high likelihood and I can cancel the Piccadilly order?

I already placed at Piccadilly but with the overseas shipping and exchange rate Amazon is way cheaper. Looks like I can cancel at Piccadilly. I went ahead and placed at Amazon. Any guesses if the Amazon delivery is of high likelihood and I can cancel the Piccadilly order?
I have seen it posted elsewhere. It doesn’t appear to be exclusive, that being said Bull Moose lists it at limited to 500 copies so who know how many Amazon will secure. Also, their cold corporate heart just may never ship/cancel the order at the last minute if they end up overselling it.

I personally rolled the dice with the Amazon preorder mainly because I am cheap and don’t wanna pay shipping and while I love the track I can live without it on wax if it doesn’t work out.

Last edited:
Madgibbs Newbury Exclusive

Shit! Late.

Edit: I bet they did a 5 copy limit again

Madgibbs Newbury Exclusive

Was going to go with this copy since I have the black/white split of piñata... but couldn’t resist getting the album, even with different beats (probably my preferred), a month earlier.

Back