Pre-Order Thread

1594746324515.png

VMP Variant coming too.

Finally!
This is probably one of my most anticipated releases this year:
What just happened. I clicked on the left one hoping to find out some details... instead it took me to a PayPal screen saying my purchase was complete? Checked my account and no transaction happened. Clicked the one on the right and it’s over $100... I’m confused.

What just happened. I clicked on the left one hoping to find out some details... instead it took me to a PayPal screen saying my purchase was complete? Checked my account and no transaction happened. Clicked the one on the right and it’s over $100... I’m confused.
Same here... :oops:
Will keep you updated.

I am gonna wait on this. They did the same thing with In The Moment only to eventually release a 3xLP set containing everything in one package If/when they release a 3xLP set I will pick that up.
Yep, please lemme know if you see pre orders for a 3 LP version

They released the 3LP for in the moment almost 4 years later after both had gone OOP.

I think they'll probably do it for this one as well at some point, but damn, Universal Beings is like an essential for me. I couldn't imagine waiting 3 years for it. IA does all their pressings now at Pallas by the way, even the regular ones. The regular press of UB is up there with the best sounding modern jazz records I own.

1594747343897.png

• Rare 1980 Electronic Funk album from Portland
  • Featuring Roger Sause (Kenny G)
  • First ever vinyl reissue since its original release in 1980
  • 180g vinyl
  • Exclusive LITA CLEAR Vinyl Edition Limited to 100 copies
  • Black Vinyl Edition Limited to 500 copies, comes with obi strip

They released the 3LP for in the moment almost 4 years later after both had gone OOP.

I think they'll probably do it for this one as well at some point, but damn, Universal Beings is like an essential for me. I couldn't imagine waiting 3 years for it. IA does all their pressings now at Pallas by the way, even the regular ones. The regular press of UB is up there with the best sounding modern jazz records I own.
I know but it's near impossible to tell which pressing you're going to get. I could buy UB but who knows which my store has...

Okay that's good to know. I'm trying to avoid the "must get a special edition" thing. But it's so strooooong...

I know. I passed on UB at the time of offering as I thought I'm not going to pay 20€ for shipping.

Stupid.

Regretted that for a good year. And then finally couldn't resist much longer and picked it up.

Back