Pre-Order Thread

Limited edition version of 'Clot', by Wax Chattels, pressed on Baby Blue Vinyl. Includes double-sided 12" x 24" full color insert.
Captured Tracks
Ships out on or around September 24, 2020
Limited to 400 copies. 78 remaining

0020777937_10.jpg

Sentimiento Mundial by Mint Field
1 x 12" standard weight Smoked Marbled color vinyl protected and inserted into a 2-panel original art sleeve jacket.
Ships out on or around October 1, 2020
Edition of 750
felte records
Unique blend of avant psych shoegaze from Mexico City. Full-length follow up to their critically acclaimed "Pasar de las Luces"

0020536174_10.jpg

Was it you? I actually have sold most of my Avett Brothers so I’m not super disappointed. I liked their early stuff and The Gleams but most of the rest I can take or leave.

Haha....no! I saw a number of comments on their FB & Twitter accounts though. I’m still on board with them, although I haven’t listened to their last album yet.

Although I gotta say, I do prefer the Rough Trade exclusive of Madvillainy moreso than this Boxset one, as I just don’t like how that square is purple, and I just don’t like purple with that album. I like the black square with the yellow translucent much more! ⬛

But Madvillainy is my favourite album ever so I would’ve wanted this clear/purple blotch variant anyways! 💯😭

I pulled the trigger as well. I like madvillany and I always hear people rave about donuts, just haven’t listened to it all the way through.
You will LOVE Madvillainy, not just ‘like’ it! 🥊

And omg, Donuts is an absolute classic!!! 🍩

You are going to have so much fun with this Boxset! It’s all amazing production, Yes Lawd! is like an R&B version of Madvillainy too and it’s all pretty alternative/cool! Like, you are absolutely going to love all these records! 💎⭐🌈

This is the reason I have to deal with dumb asses bring their fucking dogs into the grocery store but I digress...

Good news is the folks that are suing would need to prove that they had an ADA condition and weren’t just assholes (which will be pretty tough). If you’re someone with a medical condition and went out to a store and went up to a Manager and quietly and respectfully explained the situation I am sure they would accommodate you. These shithead are looking for confrontation and YouTube views. These pricks are actually harming the folks that genuinely can’t wear a mask. It is like vaccinations, babies and people with medical conditions can’t get vaccinated so they rely on all the healthy people to inoculate properly to protect them via herd immunity.
Record Club
Hobbledehoy

In these extraordinary times, Hobbledehoy is shining a light on a series of brilliant records. Ranging from something this year and back to over twenty years ago. You get them all in the club, while supporting wonderful artists (and us too!)
* LIMITED SPOTS – Closing soon *
  • Curated series of 4 future releases selected for the club
  • Limited coloured vinyl for club members
  • 4 individual shipments to you as each record is made. First up is our 59th release, ETA early August.
  • Shipping worldwide via AUS/US/UK to keep postage down

Got this by e-mail:

The first release in the series is here. We'll be announcing to the general public on Tuesday and shipping immediately... you get the inside scoop now.

Self-released by the group late April 2020 digital-only, "The Shadow" by LUKE HOWARD TRIO is on its way to you. The first in this vinyl series. The Trio was commissioned to compose music for a play exploring the intersection of disability, activism and artificial intelligence, "The Shadow Whose Prey The Hunter Becomes". Sonically both very much at home amongst our catalog, while still venturing into less familiar musical areas. (FYI the trio drummer Daniel Farrugia was a bit of a hero of mine while drumming growing up, now he also tours/records with Mia Dyson, Missy Higgins, Angus & Julia Stone)
Listen here: The Shadow, by Luke Howard Trio

Customers will have black vinyl available to them in our store. As club members, we got you covered with the clear vinyl limited to 100 copies headed your way.

Know someone who will need the limited edition (for this or any of the excellent future records coming)? Tell them to join up while there are still a few spaces left in the Record Club. We'll keep it open but once we're full up, that's it!

PHISH - STORY OF THE GHOST LIMITED EDITION 2 LP BLACK AND RED VINYL - Release date: 8/28/2020

PHISH - STORY OF THE GHOST LIMITED EDITION 2 LP BLACK AND RED VINYL - Release date: 8/28/2020
<removed by mod @Kris because it contained personal info>

This is an actual community here. Please don't come in with a "hello fellow kids" post about how you love emo, as some weak Trojan horse to play Donnie Brasco with your spam links.

We have people like @Edd from Wax Buyers Club on here, and @Plaid Room / Colemine, but they are very transparent about who they are. If you guys are dropping some sort of exclusive, that's cool; let us know. That Story Of The Ghost repress is everywhere. There's even a section specifically for vinyl clubs on here. This just isn't the way to go about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an actual community here. Please don't come in with a "hello fellow kids" post about how you love emo, as some weak Trojan horse to play Donnie Brasco with your spam links.

We have people like @Edd from Wax Buyers Club on here, and @Plaid Room / Colemine, but they are very transparent about who they are.
Might get along pretty famously with @Rashid@vinceron though.

Sentimiento Mundial by Mint Field
1 x 12" standard weight Smoked Marbled color vinyl protected and inserted into a 2-panel original art sleeve jacket.
Ships out on or around October 1, 2020
Edition of 750
felte records
Unique blend of avant psych shoegaze from Mexico City. Full-length follow up to their critically acclaimed "Pasar de las Luces"

0020536174_10.jpg
This is AWESOME

Back