Pre-Order Thread

I wish we could @Canadians

Are VMP the cheapest way to get Analogue Production records? Specifically Pet Sounds? Been wanting to grab it but not sure if its the best deal from here or somewhere else.
Yes, unless you have a store near you with very good prices, after tax you'll likely pay more here to buy in store than you would buying from the VMP website. I picked up a couple and after exchange they were about $75 CAD. I found one here for $75 but I'd have to tack on tax and shipping so VMP is still cheaper.

One thing to consider is that Analogue Productions jackets are prone to seam splits during transit. If you add to that a careless manner in which VMP treats packaging, you end up with a high chance of receiving a premium product in less than desirable condition.

I already received a Norah Jones record with a severe bottom seam split and two corner crushes and am waiting for the replacement to arrive in a better condition.

The Flaming Lips - American Head

2-tfl-2020productimages-j_copy.png

2-tfl-2020productimages-a-2_copy.png

Last edited:
The Flaming Lips - American Head

2-tfl-2020productimages-j_copy.png

2-tfl-2020productimages-a-2_copy.png
Lol . Even in their own Store announcement the basically discard their last efforts

Really excited about the new Cut Copy release. Anyone know if this will have a US release or any other variants? I’m assuming so but haven’t seen anything. Wondering if I should just grab this.

1593177705371.png

Back