Pre-Order Thread

Shiver is the exciting and boundary pushing second record from LA-based Icelandic musician Jónsi, co-produced by A. G. Cook (PC Music, Charlie XCX) and comes a decade after his debut, Go, was released.
The new album features tracks with Liz Fraser (Cocteau Twins) and pop icon Robyn. It will be released 28th August 2020 and was recorded in Berlin, Reykjavik, London and Helsinki.

Limited edition gatefold double LP on hand splattered pink, black and white heavyweight vinyl with spot varnish deluxe inner sleeve via Bandcamp

View attachment 53469
I’m also gonna tag Ollie even though he probably knows and has this preordered but just in case: HEY @Heath

New Wardruna Album. They're also releasing an 12" single with an etched side, if you're into that. The single is NOT on the new album.

9985128931423d0d61d380ecadedaef0.jpg

1593008997996.png

1593009010259.png

Code UL20OFF will save 20% which ends up being a sizable chunk given the price tag. Still 'spensive but brings it closer to what you would pay for the corny pic discs.

LOL. no thanks kanye & jay-z, i'll just stream it on the internet.

New Delta Spirit album coming out in September! I imagine this will pop up more places shortly but this is the only place I've seen the indie exclusive variant so far.

Can't believe they left Dualtone.

1593012647553.png

Can't believe they left Dualtone.

View attachment 53507

Wow! I'm surprised too. I wonder if VMP will get one as well.

Back