Pre-Order Thread

PJ Harvey fans : UMC/Island and Beggars today announce a comprehensive reissue campaign which will see PJ Harvey’s entire back catalogue – plus her two albums in collaboration with John Parish – released on vinyl over the next 12 months. For the first time, each of PJ Harvey’s album demos will be available as a stand-alone album on vinyl, CD and download.

250 signed copies of demos are available.

Rid of Me and To Bring You My Love are my essential picks. I'm sure many can agree on at least one of those lol

PJ Harvey fans : UMC/Island and Beggars today announce a comprehensive reissue campaign which will see PJ Harvey’s entire back catalogue – plus her two albums in collaboration with John Parish – released on vinyl over the next 12 months. For the first time, each of PJ Harvey’s album demos will be available as a stand-alone album on vinyl, CD and download.

250 signed copies of demos are available.

Apparently my vinyl budget for this year will be spent on Fiona Apple and PJ Harvey reissues!

Can you imagine when they release the vinyl of Is This Desire? That will break the internet.

I can think of several memes and/or expressions to describe how excited I am about this, none of them appropriate.

Any recs on a good first album to check out by PJ? Never really given her a good listen but would love to know where to start if anybody has recommendations!

Your best bet is probably to listen to her entire discography in chronological order. My favorites are Stories from the City..., Let England Shake, and Is This Desire. It’s quite likely that other members of this forum have a top 3 that features none of those.

HOT NEW SINGLE FROM DEATH VALLEY GIRLS!

Limited to 750 and selling out FAST!

Premiering on Revolver: Hear Death Valley Girls Cover "Breakthrough" in Tribute to Damien Echols' Magickal Teachings

DVG-Breakthrough-1_470x.jpg

RTJ Indie Exclusive Color

Zia is usually extremely well priced, so I imagine this is just marked up to hell to begin with.

(I'm sure many indie retailers will have this, just posting the link I saw for color)
I gotta think that’s a pricing mistake. I preordered that from BullMoose when it was announced for $32. Zia is usually a little higher but that feels like an error

RTJ Indie Exclusive Color

Zia is usually extremely well priced, so I imagine this is just marked up to hell to begin with.

(I'm sure many indie retailers will have this, just posting the link I saw for color)

Wow, I'm shocked there is actually an indie variant. I just assumed they would all be pink since RTJ 1-3 were all the same color. It's pretty sweet!

Back