Pre-Order Thread

Just one click away. ;)
Live At Dekmantel Festival

And you can check it out here:

Went with this one “Silver with tape from Rough Trade” for the live tape. Hope to pick up a Red Indie from PlaidRoom once they post it to play as I personally find Siver/Gold vinyl a bit iffy.

Edit: Rough trade just raised the price. Was us store 27.99us + shipping. Confirmed on my order. Now $29.99 + shipping. Go figure.

Last edited:
1590512284485.png
Color: Clear

A Newbury Comics exclusive color vinyl pressing.

Hairway To Steven is the Butthole Surfer's wild fourth full length album. Originally released in 1988, the classic album captures the band at their peak, drawing from punk, rock, psychedelic and experimental influences for a truly inspired and unmistakably unique sound.

Not vinyl but maybe of interest to my fellow Gorillaz fans

Important note... it says it comes with the CD of Season One of Song Machine

Not vinyl but maybe of interest to my fellow Gorillaz fans

Important note... it says it comes with the CD of Season One of Song Machine

interesting...hopefully that means a deluxe vinyl kinda thing sometime soon

I ordered this at $12.81 over 10 days ago, so I don't think these low price points for this album are a mistake.
I had it preordered when someone here originally posted it. Checked on it about a week later, and my order was changed to the CD. I cancelled that order, only to have someone else post another link to the preorder. I clicked on it, and again, it was for the vinyl. Preordered it again, and it still remains the vinyl.

Right, what is a tape? Is it a cassette is it an lp is it a digital copy?
Still don’t know if you’re just trolling or seriously asking: It’s a cassette. 📼
No offense meant.
I am 100% certain he was not trolling but I still found this interaction to be funny AF it was like a mini "Who's On First" bit.

I am 100% certain he was not trolling but I still found this interaction to be funny AF it was like a mini "Who's On First" bit.

Correct.

Right, who's on first?
Just had to search for it - thank you for introducing me to the best sketch of the 20th Century! To my defense, I’m from across the pond. :giggle:

Congrats on getting to see it for the first time. A true piece of Americana.

Still makes me laugh!

giphy.gif

Back