Pre-Order Thread

Five days short of a month and finally got a response to the Fiona Apple cancellation request:

screenshot_20200524-2dxj17.jpg

Despite promising a reply within 48 hours it took 4 emails and just shy of a month to get a response where the person couldn't even be bothered to format the copy and pasted block lol. Amazing service!

May as well wait an hour and send through another new request.

Five days short of a month and finally got a response to the Fiona Apple cancellation request:

Despite promising a reply within 48 hours it took 4 emails and just shy of a month to get a response where the person couldn't even be bothered to format the copy and pasted block lol. Amazing service!

I’m moving next month (before this ships) and I’m afraid that even trying to change my address is gonna get denied.

Same here. I just keep sending new requests. From different email addresses. I also reported it via Paypal. If that doesn't fly, I'll just go the chargeback route.

Thurston Moore - Trees Outside the Academy (Remastered)
Cream And Army Green Vinyl available from your favourite stores.

New Kamaal Williams album preorder is up!
Cross-post from the Jazz-Thread:
Everybody get excited:

Kamaal Williams - Wu Hen

Shared (not so) exclusive available grey copies to pre-order here:
Rough Trade exclusive tape (1000 copies)
UK
US

Bleep exclusive print (400 copies)

Last edited:
Not sure if this was posted here but Goldfrapp - Supernature pre-order is up.

US:

UK:

Back