Pre-Order Thread

Avi Kaplan-I'll Get By Signed.

1590198094064.png

Does anyone have a store that is shipping the Kevin Morby- Live In Paris RSD to the USA?

Rough trade says coming soon

Amoeba has an unavailable page, so they may go live

Juno has a landing page with email sign up for when it goes live

That's all I got so far.

View attachment 48323

Magnolia Exclusive

View attachment 48325

View attachment 48326

Looks like VMP will have one as well.

1590255988167.png

Hampton's Lullaby Deluxe Vinyl

Available for the 1st time ever on vinyl, 10 years after its release. This remastered double-LP set also comes with 2011's Via Flamina EP on side 4. These first 200 orders will be pressed on limited edition translucent red vinyl.

Purchase includes a ticket to Futurebirds' Full Band Performance, Live from Tweed Recordings in Downtown Athens, GA here on Friday, May 29th at 8PM ET. Purchasers will be able to login and access the stream here.

@Lee Newman @Djxfactor511

View attachment 48551

Hampton's Lullaby Deluxe Vinyl

Available for the 1st time ever on vinyl, 10 years after its release. This remastered double-LP set also comes with 2011's Via Flamina EP on side 4. These first 200 orders will be pressed on limited edition translucent red vinyl.

Purchase includes a ticket to Futurebirds' Full Band Performance, Live from Tweed Recordings in Downtown Athens, GA here on Friday, May 29th at 8PM ET. Purchasers will be able to login and access the stream here.

@Lee Newman @Djxfactor511
Yikes! How much is shipping?

1590265503377.png

I need this but it looks to be a an overseas exclusive. I think Sound of Vinyl released it at some point.

View attachment 48585

I need this but it looks to be a an overseas exclusive. I think Sound of Vinyl released it at some point.
Use FNAC for international shipping.

And these will be released as well:
Marvin Gaye - What's Going On
Eels - Beautiful Freak
Nina Simone - I Put A Spell On You
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Chronicle
Queen - Greatest Hits II
The Rolling Stones - Between The Buttons
Deep Purple - Burn
The Who - Who's Greatest Hits
The Velvet Underground & Nico - s/t
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Stax Number Ones
Creed - Greatest Hits
Derek and the Dominos - Layla And Other Assorted Love Songs
Bon Jovi - Cross Road
Ella and Louis
Cream - Disraeli Gears
The New York Dolls - s/t

Last edited:
View attachment 48585

I've been wanting this color. Ebay and Discogs prices have been high for a while since it first came out. I'm having trouble navigating that site so I don't know what it costs total to be shipped to America

I've been wanting this color. Ebay and Discogs prices have been high for a while since it first came out. I'm having trouble navigating that site so I don't know what it costs total to be shipped to America
Saturn doesn’t ship internationally, you’ll have to use FNAC (French store):

They've got additional coloured exclusives - see my last post - and there’ll be plenty of copies...

Back