Pre-Order Thread

So pricey. Has bonus material been announced? Leaning towards not upgrading at that price.
Do you remember when the album originally dropped? It came with some bonus material originally it included some live cuts and the alternate (ie superior IMO) version of “Terrible Love”? They announced it would contain at least that cut. My assumption is it will at the very least include the other bonus cuts...

From the expanded edition CD...
BA03D2EF-42F1-43F0-B715-66DADB5933C8.jpeg

Do you remember when the album originally dropped? It came with some bonus material originally it included some live cuts and the alternate (ie superior IMO) version of “Terrible Love”? They announced it would contain at least that cut. My assumption is it will at the very least include the other bonus cuts...

From the expanded edition CD...
View attachment 38977
If I remember right, they waited a while to release the “deluxe” version of the CD, after people bought the “non-deluxe” version. My initial vinyl pressing is violet, but I’m not sure how limited that was. The alternate “Terrible Love” was later released as a 7” with “You Were A Kindness” as the B-side. I was a sucker for buying everything they were putting out back then.

For all Vulfpeck fans...new Qrates preorder:

seems like a compilation of all of their songs with Antwuan Staley

Just received an Kraftwerk update from Warner that these are not happening right now - all currently on hold.
There’s no date set, but it will be months away now, if even this calendar year.

1585831766064.png

View attachment 39090

Their best! The reissue from a few years ago was cut by Kevin Gray and the album was originally mastered by Bob Ludwig too. Surprising since the album is purposefully lo-fi though it does sound great. Might have to pick this up eventually though it doesn’t seem to be all that limited.

Their best! The reissue from a few years ago was cut by Kevin Gray and the album was originally mastered by Bob Ludwig too. Surprising since the album is purposefully lo-fi though it does sound great. Might have to pick this up eventually though it doesn’t seem to be all that limited.
Limited to 2.500 copies worldwide.

View attachment 39090

arm twisted I'll do it!

That keychain is also pretty cool. I use one just like it on my keys branded with my place of work, but I'll gladly swap it out for this one.

View attachment 39070

"has never seen a vinyl reissue" ooook GetOnDown Dilated Peoples - The Platform

arm twisted I'll do it!

That keychain is also pretty cool. I use one just like it on my keys branded with my place of work, but I'll gladly swap it out for this one.
I have been thinking about picking up a copy of the 180HD RTI pressed copy myself though, this looks great. I think I would still prefer the presumably better sounding version.

Back