Pre-Order Thread

Yeah it said it was sold out earlier but seems to be back up now

I'll be the first to admit that FOMO makes me get a bit dramatic. lol
You’re not the only one...
R1fdEt3.gif

I am fearful that it will come damaged as well. Especially after just seeing this. Please ship it in the proper mailers. Especially when you charge $8 for standard shipping.

Weird. I've had nothing but good experiences buying vinyl from Target. They've always used proper mailers with edge/corner protection for my orders.

I am fearful that it will come damaged as well. Especially after just seeing this. Please ship it in the proper mailers. Especially when you charge $8 for standard shipping.

I just got a record from Target in a box that could have held a king size comforter. It was just floating around inside with about 50 of those bubble pack things, amazingly it wasn't damaged.

Weird. I've had nothing but good experiences buying vinyl from Target. They've always used proper mailers with edge/corner protection for my orders.

This has been my experience too. I have their exclusives of Black Panther and Stranger Things Season 3 and ordered both online.

Somebody mentioned shipping costs above. I know that they usually offer free shipping for REDcard members (and 5% off too).

actually the pre-order is already live. Just found it.

It's a Target exclusive FYI

Would never believe that she would ever get this big. I saw her open for George Strait and Ronnie Millsap back in 2007 and remember seeing her at the merch stand signing autographs. You never know. I have a similar story with Kings of Leon.

David Gray - White Ladder is finally coming to vinyl!!

I don't really post here much - just kinda lurk - but I had to come out of hiding for this. I've been yelling for White Ladder for years. Day one.

Likewise. I just received a Target order yesterday that was shipped in a regulation cardboard vinyl mailer with no jacket damage whatsoever.

Oh funk yes!!!!
White looks to be standard press based on this deep discount listing.

I don't really post here much - just kinda lurk - but I had to come out of hiding for this. I've been yelling for White Ladder for years. Day one.

White Ladder from Bullmoose:

The Joker OST is up on a few places.
I saw it last night and loved it. I need to see it again before I can decide if I wanna buy the OST, but I can vividly remember the music being used amazingly. There were some really tense scenes in it.

$50 splatter vinyl (Ltd 750)

$30 pic disc

$25 reg

All of these appear to be shipping in mid December, in case you wanna use it as a Christmas present. Also a bunch of other sites are carrying this. I just linked 3
I heard it’s the same cellist from HBOs Chernobyl.

The Joker OST is up on a few places.
I saw it last night and loved it. I need to see it again before I can decide if I wanna buy the OST, but I can vividly remember the music being used amazingly. There were some really tense scenes in it.

$50 splatter vinyl (Ltd 750)

$30 pic disc

$25 reg

All of these appear to be shipping in mid December, in case you wanna use it as a Christmas present. Also a bunch of other sites are carrying this. I just linked 3

Just got back from Joker..brilliant movie and wonderful music ..wonder if they realise that Gary Glitter is a bit taboo in the U.K.

Back