Pre-Order Thread

Just found this. :eek:
Also available individually.

Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac 1975-1987 (6LP Numbered Box Set)
US 1975-1987 Boxed Set
EU Fleetwood Mac 1975-1987 (6LP Numbered Box Set)
1975-1987_6lp_1.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Sooo I'm an idiot and had no clue that Surfer Blood modeled one of their album covers after one of these, and for a sec I was confused as to why a Surfer Blood record was in a Fleetwood Mac box set

I am an Idiot and didn’t realize that Surfer Blood put out any other albums after “Astro Coast” j/k.

Seriously though, you should give “Tusk” a go it’s a pretty great record. This was peak cocaine FM.

I am an Idiot and didn’t realize that Surfer Blood put out any other albums after “Astro Coast” j/k.

Seriously though, you should give “Tusk” a go it’s a pretty great record. This was peak cocaine FM.

And this is what truly makes me an idiot: I HAVE LISTENED TO TUSK. I just apparently didn't think anything at all of the cover when I did.

Pretty steep price though...I do love this record and don't own it. My gf is a huge Pulp fan so might end up buying this one.
It is pricey, yeah, but I’d keep an eye out for other sources to purchase. I imagine this won’t be exclusive to the site I posted.

Having the original album pressed on 2 LPs, giving the songs room to breathe, sure is nice, but IMO the MOV, as crammed as it is, sounds fine to my ears.

anyone know where i can pre-order this in the U.S. or if it will be available stateside?
If you want it I’d consider grabbing and paying postage. Seems like limited to 300 and I can’t see any links except for uk indies at the mo. Norman records is already sold out

Back