Pre-Order Thread

I was wondering how you snagged the white when it said SOLD OUT. My persistence paid off and I snagged one of the last white copies that popped back up. Looks like someone got cold feet and cancelled...
Any sign of the Blue Vinyl? Late night tales have a pic on insta but not on their site.

I was wondering how you snagged the white when it said SOLD OUT. My persistence paid off and I snagged one of the last white copies that popped back up. Looks like someone got cold feet and cancelled...

there are tons left of the white it seems!

I went through LNT site not the bandcamp...what about you?

there are tons left of the white it seems!
White is 1000...but white with orange 7”vinyl was 250

I'm gonna hold-off until I see the price/quantity on VMP's variant. If it's too steep, I might just get a pre-order in with my local for the Indie Orange. Can't do that White LP + 7-inch with those GBP prices & shipping.

Just a comp of songs created by a band. Sort of like a “Khruangbin is influenced by all this!” sort of thing. People go crazy over them, but I just kind of view it as an artists Spotify playlist pressed on wax. The infatuation is a little weird 🤷
I'm a big fan so I guess that makes me one of the weird ones 😂 . They are mostly great mixes and end up being some of my most spun albums. Back when people could come over and hang out, we always tossed a LNT comp on because it's always a great mix of music and there's pretty much something for everyone on a lot of the mixes. The BBNG one is particularly great and there are a ton of other ones. Sure--I could play it on streaming, but you can say that for anything really...

I always find myself putting on a LNT comp when I'm not sure what I am in the mood to listen to. Most of them have a lot of care put into how the tracks flow from one song to another. I like seeing what influences all these bands and hearing the cover they chose to do.

I'm gonna hold-off until I see the price/quantity on VMP's variant. If it's too steep, I might just get a pre-order in with my local for the Indie Orange. Can't do that White LP + 7-inch with those GBP prices & shipping.
I'm also not swayed by the 7-inch all that much since I rarely spin them. (even though the collector in me is like, "collect it! future value!")

I'm a big fan so I guess that makes me one of the weird ones 😂 . They are mostly great mixes and end up being some of my most spun albums. Back when people could come over and hang out, we always tossed a LNT comp on because it's always a great mix of music and there's pretty much something for everyone on a lot of the mixes. The BBNG one is particularly great and there are a ton of other ones. Sure--I could play it on streaming, but you can say that for anything really...

I always find myself putting on a LNT comp when I'm not sure what I am in the mood to listen to. Most of them have a lot of care put into how the tracks flow from one song to another. I like seeing what influences all these bands and hearing the cover they chose to do.
There are actually quite a few LNT comps on streaming that don't have the actual full tracklist, I guess for rights/clearance reasons.

Back