Pre-Order Thread

Anybody else losing hope on the cheap Amazon Laura Marling now that we’re well past the release date and the shipping date remains unknown?
I don't know how 'cheap' your purchase was. I paid $11.89 (plus tax) and just checked my order--shows it is supposed to arrive tomorrow by 8PM. (Though when I "track package," it shows BOTH that it's due tomorrow AND that it hasn't been shipped yet. To be continued, I suppose...)

I don't know how 'cheap' your purchase was. I paid $11.89 (plus tax) and just checked my order--shows it is supposed to arrive tomorrow by 8PM. (Though when I "track package," it shows BOTH that it's due tomorrow AND that it hasn't been shipped yet. To be continued, I suppose...)
11.89 is the number. Mine shows no signs of hope. I think they made a mistake and they are waiting for some expiration to back out of it.

Thanks. Yea...sadly it just may be an expensive album. I may wait to see if any US stores get any copies of it for cheaper.
This went up on Juno if you weren't aware. Only $8.63 shipping, but with how expensive the album is, total is $54.42. Over $10 cheaper than Bandcamp at least. Looks like it is about a dollar more from hhv shipped because album is cheaper but shipping is more. Probably still a good idea to try to get an import if you aren't worried about it selling out.

This went up on Juno if you weren't aware. Only $8.63 shipping, but with how expensive the album is, total is $54.42. Over $10 cheaper than Bandcamp at least. Looks like it is about a dollar more from hhv shipped because album is cheaper but shipping is more. Probably still a good idea to try to get an import if you aren't worried about it selling out.
Thanks! It may be a title I can live with streaming for haha. But I’ll keep my eye out!

Not a preorder, but a restock. Free shipping too!
Thanks, definitely a fantastic album worth owning and $22 is a fantastic price
Order direct from Drag City for $20 shipped, even better!

Order direct from Drag City for $20 shipped, even better!
Gah! Paid $2 for the instant dowload :D

Back