Pre-Order Thread

Oh nice. I don't love Hello merch's high shipping rates and their policy of "if something is lost, damaged, or stolen it isnt our fault" in days where USPS is such garbage.
But their packaging is honestly the best in the business and the owner Sam Means is a super awesome guy, and hooked me up with some The Format stuff BIG TIME awhile back to save me from flipper rates on eBay. Always happy to support that company.

I love signed versions but only if they are the price of a normal copy. Can’t justify spending 20 extra dollars for a signed copy.

Ya, I'm having a hard time with this one. The extra's look nice, the bonus material seems interesting, but still.
Yeah, I purchased a nice copy when it first dropped I rarely spin bonus material (that’s what the internet is for) I don’t collect variants so I am good. It’s a great album but not that great that I’d need another copy. I would rather put that money towards something I don’t already own.

Raekwon OB4CL Instrumentals from GoD (proceed w caution):

Signed Charlie Crockett-Welcome To Hard Times

Yeah, I purchased a nice copy when it first dropped I rarely spin bonus material (that’s what the internet is for) I don’t collect variants so I am good. It’s a great album but not that great that I’d need another copy. I would rather put that money towards something I don’t already own.

I look at it this way. Since I am not collecting variants, I can trade in or re-sell the copy I have for say $15. So would I purchase a deluxe black pumas album for $20 if I didn't have it? Sure. I am a sucker for good covers too. So they got me.

I look at it this way. Since I am not collecting variants, I can trade in or re-sell the copy I have for say $15. So would I purchase a deluxe black pumas album for $20 if I didn't have it? Sure. I am a sucker for good covers too. So they got me.
Yeah, I am not great at selling stuff.

I love signed versions but only if they are the price of a normal copy. Can’t justify spending 20 extra dollars for a signed copy.

Yeah, It has to be someone important. I pulled the trigger on that Reba signed this morning since she's a legend in Country. And bought the Blaqk Audio one yesterday since AFI were such an important band to me in High School.
But a newer band like a Black Pumas? They're great but I'm good with normal copy for $30 cheaper.

Yeah, I am not great at selling stuff.

True. Fortunately (or unfortunately) this year, Ive learned that most of my FOMO purchase I can sell at minimum for what I paid, and usually for a good amount more to fund other purchases. Has not really helped to curb my spending.

Yeah, It has to be someone important. I pulled the trigger on that Reba signed this morning since she's a legend in Country. And bought the Blaqk Audio one yesterday since AFI were such an important band to me in High School.
But a newer band like a Black Pumas? They're great but I'm good with normal copy for $30 cheaper.

Reba who is an absolute legend is selling a signed copy for $40 and Black Pumas are charging ten dollars more. GTFO.

Last edited:
Sevdaliza's sophomore album, Shabrang, is coming August 28th on Crystal Clear Vinyl:
Sevdaliza_600x.jpg

Back