Pre-Order Thread

Me, when I started to buy records:
"I'm not going to variant collect anything other than Black Pumas and Durand Jones as they're my faves and relatively new."

Me, now:
giphy.gif

And I actually like their cover of fast car a lot.
And could someone please reissue some tracy chapman on vinyl

The original 88 pressing of her debut album was fantastic and abundant so there are still loads of them in the wild. Its also a fantastic pressing, I can’t see how a modern pressing/remaster would be better. I think i paid £10-15 for a UK pressing on cogs.

Spotify “Fan’s First” exclusive colour pressing of this.
  • 11 bonus tracks including unreleased originals, live recordings and four cover songs
  • Deluxe gatefold LP with colored vinyl
  • Bonus 7” on black vinyl
  • New album design includes unreleased live and in-studio photos
  • Download card included

Someone please explain to me how I didn’t get this fucking email? Purchased though. Dammit, they got me!

The original 88 pressing of her debut album was fantastic and abundant so there are still loads of them in the wild. Its also a fantastic pressing, I can’t see how a modern pressing/remaster would be better. I think i paid £10-15 for a UK pressing on cogs.
yeah but in the U.S. a nice clean copy goes for at least $30

1596024083750.jpeg

Spotify “Fan’s First” exclusive colour pressing of this.
  • 11 bonus tracks including unreleased originals, live recordings and four cover songs
  • Deluxe gatefold LP with colored vinyl
  • Bonus 7” on black vinyl
  • New album design includes unreleased live and in-studio photos
  • Download card included

Don’t own this album but would love to pick it up. I’m guessing this will sell out today huh?

Don’t own this album but would love to pick it up. I’m guessing this will sell out today huh?
it is limited to 1000 so good possibility it sells out in the next day or two. I was going to hold off for a bit to see if my local might stock a few here then got FOMOd into buying now. it's also up on reddit, so the secret is out before the Band even officially announced it. But hey, maybe they will have variants of this variant! 😂

Up at Bullmoose now too. Looks pretty much the same as the Spotify first
dammit!! I wish I woulda waited, would have save about $10 on shipping and taxes through BM. Although looks to be a black/red of the 2nd LP which is different. Variants on variants.

Never ran across a copy in store or online in Germany. We only seem to get tons of james last records. Have not checked cogs I have to admit. I should do that.

Never ran across a copy in store or online in Germany. We only seem to get tons of james last records. Have not checked cogs I have to admit. I should do that.

Ive not seen it in store either, that said we’re not the biggest market so used in store can be hit and miss, I’ve definitely got gems, but I’ve spent and equal amount of time glibly flicking past albums of no interest. This is the copy I have:

Back