Pre-Order Thread

I've got confidence that the album will be worth the purchase, Taylor's artistry has only gotten better with time IMO. I really liked the album design initially, but the more I look at it I'm getting a "woke white person in the woods" vibe not unlike Justin Timberlake's Man of the Woods album.
I'll give you the 'white person in the woods,' since that's literally what these beautiful photos capture. But where are you getting 'woke' from these images? Maybe it's a Rorschach!

Not a preorder but you can get $40 off a future purchase at Target if you sign up for a Red Credit or Debit Card. My wife has one already but I applied for one myself. Only good through 07/25

The Rolling Stones - Scarlet ft. Jimmy Page & Ric Grech (bassist of Blind Faith) recorded October '74 one of three previously unreleased tracks included on Goats Head Soup reissue deluxe edition, set to be released on September 4th..

Also included as an etched 7” if you purchase the non deluxe edition via the band web store or via UDiscover Music.

This should sell out in 5 mins

Should I buy this? The Dead VMP Anthology will be my intro. Fomo is fomo-ing

I'll be the lone wolf here who will have to hear at least a few tracks before ordering one of the many Folklore variants. That is some nice artwork/design though! Odd that they paired the best cover with the lamest vinyl color (IMO of course).
I will be the double lone wolf here and say I don’t need any of this on vinyl right now (and possibly ever). Especially once everyone who was FOMO’d into buying multiple copies of an album they haven’t yet heard get buyers remorse and start flooding the secondary market. I am glad everyone here is excited though. It’s nice to sit back and not be a part of the frenzy.

Last edited:

To me, Dead on vinyl is just shelf weight. Like take the new RSD20 '77 Buffalo Show. It advertises one of the best Help/Slipknot/Franklin versions of all time...then Help/Slipknot gets side A and Franklin gets broken up to Side B. Ship Of Fools has its own side.

Christ.

No wonder Dave's sticks to CDs. Too much of a vibe killer to flip that much wax. And it's EXPENSIVE

Was just heading over to post it. Looks like a good one. “ As for the packaging, each of the four LPs is housed inside a polyvinyl sleeve carefully nestled (with extra padding!) inside a two-piece hardshell box with insert. We are only pressing 1500 hand-numbered copies of Dick’s Picks Vol. 26; if prior experience is any guide, they will not last long! And you, our dear Real Gone customers, are getting first crack at these babies before they go......”

At first glance I read that title as something completely different and inapropirate...

To me, Dead on vinyl is just shelf weight. Like take the new RSD20 '77 Buffalo Show. It advertises one of the best Help/Slipknot/Franklin versions of all time...then Help/Slipknot gets side A and Franklin gets broken up to Side B. Ship Of Fools has its own side.

Christ.

No wonder Dave's sticks to CDs. Too much of a vibe killer to flip that much wax. And it's EXPENSIVE

To each their own. :)

Last edited:
Back