Pre-Order Thread

Does Music Direct charge at purchase or when shipped on pre-orders? If I could pre-order MoFi Johnny Cash and not be charged until it ships I think I would

...and here comes another one:

Bright Eyes - Down In The Weeds Where The World Once Was
this is the one I decided to buy. I like the colors the most (besides the Secretly Member variant), and the quantity is only 300.

EDIT: And they're gone, glad I got one when I did

If you want a non-picture disc copy of Watch the Throne and can afford to give an arm or leg here you go.

If you want a non-picture disc copy of Watch the Throne and can afford to give an arm or leg here you go.
Ooh! Can we pick which arm/leg? I’m right handed.

Shiver is the exciting and boundary pushing second record from LA-based Icelandic musician Jónsi, co-produced by A. G. Cook (PC Music, Charlie XCX) and comes a decade after his debut, Go, was released.
The new album features tracks with Liz Fraser (Cocteau Twins) and pop icon Robyn. It will be released 28th August 2020 and was recorded in Berlin, Reykjavik, London and Helsinki.

Limited edition gatefold double LP on hand splattered pink, black and white heavyweight vinyl with spot varnish deluxe inner sleeve via Bandcamp

0020487835_10.jpg

Shiver is the exciting and boundary pushing second record from LA-based Icelandic musician Jónsi, co-produced by A. G. Cook (PC Music, Charlie XCX) and comes a decade after his debut, Go, was released.
The new album features tracks with Liz Fraser (Cocteau Twins) and pop icon Robyn. It will be released 28th August 2020 and was recorded in Berlin, Reykjavik, London and Helsinki.

Limited edition gatefold double LP on hand splattered pink, black and white heavyweight vinyl with spot varnish deluxe inner sleeve via Bandcamp

View attachment 53469
Liz Fraser is enough to make this a must buy for me 🤯

View attachment 53469
$50 shipped is going to require me to order this before I’ve had my coffee and realize what I’ve done.

Code UL20OFF will save 20% which ends up being a sizable chunk given the price tag. Still 'spensive but brings it closer to what you would pay for the corny pic discs.

New album from Hoops up for preorder w /500 variant. New single Fall Back is fantastic, pumped for this!

View attachment 53469
Wow Pre-orders are coming in hot today. I may have to get these two.

Back