Pre-Order Thread

I usually pick up mail order exclusive type stuff released from the LITA site directly at the Light In The Attic shop here in Seattle. I haven't been able to get any confirmation on anything making it there, let alone when they might be open again, so I've gone to the internet for it. Still a lot of indie shops, indie labels, artist sites, and bandcamp out there.

My local shop just started doing curbside pick up, which is better than nothing but probably won’t do much for me. I rarely go to a store knowing exactly what I want to buy; I’m much more of a browser/digger, so curbside eliminates that thrill. I also don’t buy a lot of new releases/reissues. I’ve been enjoying listening to the records I already have over the past few weeks!

My local shop just started doing curbside pick up, which is better than nothing but probably won’t do much for me. I rarely go to a store knowing exactly what I want to buy; I’m much more of a browser/digger, so curbside eliminates that thrill. I also don’t buy a lot of new releases/reissues. I’ve been enjoying listening to the records I already have over the past few weeks!

I hear that. I've definitely been buying some reissues of otherwise rare library records and stuff like that, or albums that won't even make it to shops. On top of that, I grab stuff from online sales. Otherwise, I'm definitely more of the type to go into a physical shop. Since my favorite thing to do is dig through other people's old junk, the pandemic really fucks with my real world shopping game.

Looking at the fine details always helps.

vinyl insert will be signed by all 4 members. So not really signed in my opinion.

I ended up getting the deluxe version and one of the cassettes because it said the cassettes had something that was signed, but there are 4 different cassettes, each featuring the face of a different band member, so it might just be that one band member's signature. I think it just said "signed" on the cassette description, whereas on the standard vinyl it said "signed by all 4 members."

the-charlatans-uk-between-10th-and-11th-expanded-edition-clear-vinyl

The Charlatans UK

Between 10th and 11th (Expanded Edition) [Clear Vinyl]
ROCK
BEGGARS BANQUET 2165LP
UPC: 607618216511
Release Date: 7/3/2020

Not a pre-order but the NieR: Automata / NieR Gestalt & Replicant box set is back in stock on Square Enix UK for anyone else interested:

Coming in late I missed this originally and was also a week late on the US getting a restock. Was the first thing on my wishlist from the moment I saw it but reseller prices (~£120 + shipping) made it a no-go when I've got so many other spaces to fill.

Wonderful start to the day, so happy to have this locked in☀🌳🤖🌲

not sure if this has been posted, but a follow up to dogrel

not sure if this has been posted, but a follow up to dogrel
Wow now that's a fast return! Can I just say that I LOVE that they're doing a Deluxe 2xLP at 45rpm next to the single vinyl variants on standard black and colour. Like everyone should be doing this.

Wow now that's a fast return! Can I just say that I LOVE that they're doing a Deluxe 2xLP at 45rpm next to the single vinyl variants on standard black and colour. Like everyone should be doing this.

a pretty awesome thing to do. new single premieres in a few hours from now .

just need to decide which to get...

$25 for the same song on both sites

1588687877753.png

Julien Baker - Sprained Ankle Ltd/100
Half blue half clear is the only one left I believe

Julien Baker - Sprained Ankle Ltd/100
Half blue half clear is the only one left I believe

Lord I would hate to be a Julien Baker variant collector.

$25 for the same song on both sites

View attachment 45074

I thought RSD got pushed back? ;)

Back