Pre-Order Thread

Pink must be the indie variant
Yep. I'm guessing there will be a Dead Oceans exclusive and maybe a band website/bandcamp exclusive. Added to the post above, but there's a new (to me apparently) members club for Khruangbin (it's free) and it says they will have exclusives and a one-time 20% off coupon for members on their web store.

Last edited:
Looks like some Prine reissues are up on Amazon for September
Oh yea--quite a few!

Interesting...the box set was meant to come out for RSD this year as well.

Oh yea--quite a few!

Only thing I am missing is Common Sense. This is good since the RSD boxset was only going to be limited to 2000 copies.

Only thing I am missing is Common Sense. This is good since the RSD boxset was only going to be limited to 2000 copies.
I actually only have an OG pressing of the self-titled and Prime Prine. It really saddens me to see how flippers have acted after he passed away. I got Prime Prine for $8 at my local. Somebody has a copy up for nearly $700 USD now on discogs.

Looks like some Prine reissues are up on Amazon for September
Oh yea--quite a few!

Thank you for this! The Prine box set was at the top of the list for RSD but after his passing, I thought it was going to be a long shot to get. The only one I have is Sweet Revenge so definitely grabbing these when they hit Bullmoose or Plaid Room

Back