Pre-Order Thread

Hhv.de has a limited to 75 copies edition of the upcoming Two door cinema club. I think I'm going to spring for it, fun band but no idea what direction they're taking.
The whole initial run is on blue vinyl.
Does HHV have a different blue? :censored:

42301.png

The whole initial run is on blue vinyl.
Does HHV have a different blue? :censored:

42301.png
I’m so disappointed with the singles... When they released the Changing of The Seasons EP I was so excited for the direction they we’re heading. But that album was SO bad. The first single they released of the new LP was hot garbage, and ‘Satellite’ is good, but it is definitely not a TDCC song.

Thank me later folks :ROFLMAO:

He has a song called I Wanna Be Friends With Drake, and the first physical release of the bum bum song.
that is all

Already have one, so we know he has the rest :)

Dang !

Yeah I saw there will be a handful of instrumentals on the album but mostly vocal. Would welcome the instrumental of this album. I’m glad for new things but man it’s tough to have an instrumental artist do vocals and not offer a deluxe package with just the instrumentals

Thank me later folks :ROFLMAO:

He has a song called I Wanna Be Friends With Drake, and the first physical release of the bum bum song.
that is all

Hello 12-year-old DataBase thinking this was the best thing ever.

Any chance this is remastered or has new plates or something that'll make it sound great/better than the other versions of this on vinyl?

I replied to someone about this release on reddit so ill copy and paste my reply here.. I am 99% sure it is the same plates they have been using since at least 2012 and you can see the reviews on every release since is anywhere from underwhelming to awful.

People should be avoiding this like a mofo. Any release that has used the getondown plates has got horrible reviews, here is the discogs to the standard issue from getondown https://www.discogs.com/Nas-Illmatic/release/7986458 .. Newbury also used them for the recent clear pressing and got bad reviews as well as several other colored versions using the same plates.

Like Enter The Wu this albums European repress sounds significantly better then the US pressings. For Illmatic, I finally took a chance on this version https://www.discogs.com/Nas-Illmatic/release/10676369 (i got it for under $15 from importcds last year on ebay) and it sounds very good, huge improvement on every other pressing I have heard including the getondown version.

Nice, I'll preorder it here and then if any fancy variant is announced later I'll go back and cancel.
I don't think there will be a fancy variant being that his new album will be on RCA. Bullmoose has just listed the preorder and no special indie exclusive. That is a bummer man.

Back