Pre-Order Thread

Tyler, the Creator - Igor
SPECIAL_VINYL__35637.1558022430.jpg

Just as an FYI for those who haven't pre-ordered yet, I think the Ninja Tune variant is the indie vinyl exclusive; seeing clear vinyl up at Bullmoose and Rough Trade
Thanks! I totally had the wrong link for NT also. Edited original post for correct NT link and to reflect it as general indie variant, not NT exclusive.

Dua Saleh - Nūr
nur_vinyl_store.jpg
This is really good, by the way.

My buddy Stu is finally reissuing his first album on Merge Records! If you like indie rock/pop The Love Language are one of the most underrated bands of recent times. Their last album Baby Grand was amazing, check that out too!

10_404_404_686_thelovelanguage_lp1_peak_1400.jpg

From Merge:
This year marks the 10th anniversary of The Love Language’s long-out-of-print debut album, so we’re going to celebrate the hell out of it! Our Peak Vinyl reissue of The Love Language, out July 12, is pressed on opaque yellow vinyl and features updated art with spot gloss details and full lyrics printed on a heavyweight inner sleeve. It also comes with a download of the album plus four digital bonus tracks including radio sessions and rare outtakes from 2009. To keep the celebrations going, frontman Stu McLamb has rounded up the original band for a pair of summer shows celebrating a decade of The Love Language

Pre-order here

Suicide - Suicide
SUICIDELP01_Suicide_Suicide_LP_Exploded_2__amen3sm_ece6253f-4792-4fe9-9640-4c952098d3be_2048x2048.jpg

Hhv.de has a limited to 75 copies edition of the upcoming Two door cinema club. I think I'm going to spring for it, fun band but no idea what direction they're taking.

Suicide - Suicide
SUICIDELP01_Suicide_Suicide_LP_Exploded_2__amen3sm_ece6253f-4792-4fe9-9640-4c952098d3be_2048x2048.jpg
I swear this gets a reissue/remaster every year for some reason. I just want a definitive sounding version, no extras, no color vinyl.

Back