Pre-Order Thread

The Magnetic Fields - 69 Love Songs

The Magnetic Fields - 69 Love Songs
I really wish they would just put this out on 12” records. I want it but not $100 box set want it.

SharedImage-99318.jpg

Ed O'Briens album is up for pre-order. Available on bundles with t-shirt and hoodie.

LIMITED EDITION VINYL INCLUDES:
Online store exclusive transparent red 180 gram vinyl
Gatefold jacket
6 lithographs
Printed insert
Manufactured with recycled packaging

I hope to see more variants of this that won't push $40 USD.

Can you tell me more about this artist? Because I wanna buy it based on that mock-up alone!

Sort of electronic pop, similar to Chet Faker or Francis and the Lights. This one seems to be more dance-y, it's been a few years since he released an album. I'm really excited for any new music from him, it's pricey at 44$ shipped to the US but I was cool with it being signed.

Here's the first single

There's also a trio of new songs on spotify

edit: just realized there's a non-signed version too.

Last edited:
I just bought it NOW! The red colour variant looks nice next to the album cover.
I have the first run of black, but I'm gonna have to stay strong not to grab that red. Probably the most appropriate colorway yet.
I lucked out entirely. I was going to order it when they were on the green I believe? Glad I waited for whatever reason haha. This is also why I never buy a first pressing from RTA though. The cooler variants always come in time with Men I Trust at least.

I lucked out entirely. I was going to order it when they were on the green I believe? Glad I waited for whatever reason haha. This is also why I never buy a first pressing from RTA though. The cooler variants always come in time with Men I Trust at least.
I'm guessing this likely the last pressing but really who knows. I just didn't want to miss the boat on this one.

Back