Pre-Order Thread

Jungles first album is a masterpiece and they're one of the best acts I've ever seen live. Just an absolutely unhinged dance party. Never seen a room of people have more fun.
Totally agree. When Palladia used to be a channel (I think it became MTV Live) we'd leave it on every weekend in the background. I think it was 2015 Glastonbury that we first became aware of them. Absolutely mesmerizing, so much fun. Have seen them a few times in Philly as well as at ACL in Austin in 2018

Totally agree. When Palladia used to be a channel (I think it became MTV Live) we'd leave it on every weekend in the background. I think it was 2015 Glastonbury that we first became aware of them. Absolutely mesmerizing, so much fun. Have seen them a few times in Philly as well as at ACL in Austin in 2018
*Pours one out for Palladia*

The Glastonbury clip shows made that channel great. Every time I check MTV "Live" now it's usually just music videos and very little live music.

Kevin Abstract

First time on vinyl?

Last edited:
1714140490441.png

View attachment 201229

Great early Coldplay track! But $32 for a double 7" is going to be a pass for me.

1714142738097.png

Jungles first album is a masterpiece and they're one of the best acts I've ever seen live. Just an absolutely unhinged dance party. Never seen a room of people have more fun.
one of the most fun shows i have ever been to was seeing them at mercury lounge back in 2014 or so. they were still at the point where nobody knew who was in the band as they were mysterious. They played in silhouette the whole time and it was a small sold out crowd but people were dancing like crazy. Think I've seen them four times now. always a super fun show.

Back