Pre-Order Thread

1713466560267.png

All in all not a bad price for the set.

Surprisingly reasonable.
Until you try to ship it to Canada.

I really want this, but there's no way I can do it any time soon. Hopefully it'll still be available in the back half of the year - perhaps for even cheaper. I haven't yet picked up 4 of the 7 and 1 of the 3 I do already have can certainly use an upgrade!

Dwight Yoakam/Hillbilly Deluxe (Silver Vinyl)

Dwight Yoakam

Hillbilly Deluxe (Silver Vinyl)​

Dwight Yoakam/Guitars, Cadillacs, Etc., Etc. (Blue Vinyl)

Dwight Yoakam

Guitars, Cadillacs, Etc., Etc. (Blue Vinyl)​

Dwight Yoakam/Buenas Noches From A Lonely Room (Red Vinyl)

Dwight Yoakam

Buenas Noches From A Lonely Room (Red Vinyl)​

Sweet, no need to contort myself sideways trying to get the RSD box

I am lucky on this one. TC is one of my fav LPs and artists in general. I have several OGs and a Promo of the self titled lp. All really great. I gave an early repress away to someone on here that needed a copy because I felt like a hoarder. 😉. It was ok but noticeably not up to OGs. Not sure of exact info on it.

Thanks again by the way, it has gotten a lot of love here and it's still really nice even if not quite up to the others. :)

Thanks again by the way, it has gotten a lot of love here and it's still really nice even if not quite up to the others. :)

Glad it is being played & you are enjoying it. Still sounded quite good. And, Tracy Chapman’s songs are so powerful they move me when I hear them on my old boombox at work.

When my wife was much younger, she had a short-lived engagement to a guy that she ended up breaking off. Just this last week she told me that she knew it wasn't right when she spent Christmas with his family and every single gift they got her was DBZ merch. After the fourth or fifth gift she opened with a totally perplexed expression on her face, she finally asked her fiance what was going on, and he said he'd told his family that she liked all the same things he liked. It turned into a big fight and she ended up leaving in the middle of Christmas.

TLDR: I owe the existence of my family to a dummy that told his family to buy my wife Dragonball Z toys instead of things that she actually likes.

So I encourage everyone to order this and give it to a woman you hardly know at the holidays this year. It may be the catalyst for a complete stranger's future happiness. The ultimate PIF.
Okay very funny guys, who signed me up for the Dragonball Z toy emails?

Back