Pre-Order Thread

0004.jpg

UK Exclusive

0004.jpg

UK Exclusive

Damn. Was hoping these guys would do a signed edition like they always manage to.

Khruangbin is an interesting band, I like them, I've seen them live 3 or 4 times now and I own all their records on vinyl, but I never ever ever want to listen to them. Anyone relate?

Think I'm sitting out a new pickup of theirs spare it being an absolute masterpiece.
Yeah, I also own all their records and just preordered their new one. I find a lot of their songs pretty much sound the same. Especially the drumming.

I was not impressed with Mordechai. It was bland. Gonna try this new one out though.

I agree, they are "music to make dinner to." It's generally easily digestable background music I put on when people are over. Pretty sure my guests don't want to listen to Dopesmoker while having dinner.

This new Burial 12" came out today. Phonica Recordings in the UK sold out of their copies. It's a limited white label release from XL Records. This is the Instagram account for Ergot Records in NYC. A very small indie store. They got copies of this release. They are so far the only record store in the US that got copies of it.

The record is coming out next month in a bigger pressing but these white label copies were sent out already. Probably to drum up hype.

ANYWAY, what I'm getting at is if anyone here finds out if another store is selling it online please let me know. I have a complete vinyl discography for Burial and I need each thing he releases to add to it.

Thanks 😁

Villagers_GOLD_LP_plusPRINT_MockUp.jpg

Back