Pre-Order Thread

This is awesome. Very very awesome

Finally!

This is awesome. Very very awesome
What the fork is sloth-kraut

if you need a live album testament of that time Billy Corgan enlisted Mark Stoerner from The Killers and Brad Wilk from Rage Against the Machine to play in the Pumpkins for like a month, his tea shop got you covered. that unreleased song is hot though from what I remember.

if you need a live album testament of that time Billy Corgan enlisted Mark Stoerner from The Killers and Brad Wilk from Rage Against the Machine to play in the Pumpkins for like a month, his tea shop got you covered. that unreleased song is hot though from what I remember.

3801 copies left for anyone wondering how long they've got to purchase

This makes me want a live album of classic lineup SP from the 90s.. Has a live album from that time frame ever been officially released?

This makes me want a live album of classic lineup SP from the 90s.. Has a live album from that time frame ever been officially released?
the live in Japan LP comes to mind, gish era

the cd boxsets (gish and Siamese dream) had some full live shows on them from what I recall

mward-SIGNED_300x300.png

the live in Japan LP comes to mind, gish era

the cd boxsets (gish and Siamese dream) had some full live shows on them from what I recall
I think I am hoping more Siamese Dream/Mellon Collie era than Gish/Siamese Dream era but it’s better than nothing.

this is also a weird release because it was rumored for Record Store Day back in I think 2017 or 18, got shelved and they've had copies of it up on the wall at the tea shop for a couple years now, but no actual information about it otherwise until it just sorta dropped today

I think I am hoping more Siamese Dream/Mellon Collie era than Gish/Siamese Dream era but it’s better than nothing.
nothing really officially released on vinyl but if you don't mind a bootleg, the MCIS release show from the Riviera in Chicago floats around as does a Siamese Dream era show from here at Metro. Both sound exactly like a Kiss the Stone bootleg from 1996 in a very heartwarming way.

unfortunately, there is a dearth of officially released peak-era live pumpkins, especially full shows. lots of bootlegs, many great, including this one from vancouver in january 1997 (and broadcast on radio, so sound quality is good) which just might be their best of the era, but does not include jimmy, because drugs. highly recommended.

vieuphoria (vhs/dvd) / earphoria (cd) compiles some siamese-era live tracks from different shows. earphoria was a promo cd that came out when the vhs did, then got an official release in the early 00s and has a few extra demo/bits not on the video.

A great reissue of bedroom ambient

Back