Pre-Order Thread

Here’s my main issue - I love this album, but this version is like $3 less than the readily-available deluxe which adds an entire second LP (2 acoustic, 2 unreleased, + demos).

Here’s my main issue - I love this album, but this version is like $3 less than the readily-available deluxe which adds an entire second LP (2 acoustic, 2 unreleased, + demos).
It's not worth getting for me even though it's very pretty as I already have the rough trade version. I've never ordered from bandbox before but I almost ordered the lissie album from them but I decided to cancel it because I listened to the album since it got delayed by a few weeks and I ended up not liking the album as much as I thought I would. I don't want to order something from bandbox and have it take a year or more to ship.

It's not worth getting for me even though it's very pretty as I already have the rough trade version. I've never ordered from bandbox before but I almost ordered the lissie album from them but I decided to cancel it because I listened to the album since it got delayed by a few weeks and I ended up not liking the album as much as I thought I would. I don't want to order something from bandbox and have it take a year or more to ship.
If you are still living on credits time frames are no big deal, but if you are paying cash that is a different story.

Wherever you get it, you are still going to pay $40 plus shipped for the Deluxe. You can most certainly find a discount code for Bandbox to make the difference even more drastic.

LanaDelReyTransparent_1.png

I predict that there is some Lana in my future.

It's a quick 'buy' for me since I like The Beths, I don't have this title, and I don't feel a need for the deluxe version. Plus, between my credits, a $35 gift card I found in my email, and a $6-off coupon that loaded it self, I think they'll owe me money after this transaction.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and there's so few titles I have even the slightest interest in.

1700042384984.png

OOOMMMGGGGG

Please someone keep me informed once this hits preorder status anywhere. Pop Market and Deep Discount usually sell MOV records much cheaper than other places.

Packshot_20-_20expanded_20PNG_20file_20with_20square_20background_1_0c218acb-940f-4c52-9fcc-8b11353aeb05.png

Back