Pre-Order Thread

MM_GC_VN1.png

image_662_grande.png

Totally underrated record

4_DW228A-Space_Godzilla_004.jpg

Try being a fan of a bunch of obscure Americana artists who have no label. Not uncommon for a lot of stuff for stuff to be $50 shipped plus for a non-gatefold single lp.

I wanted this, but it was $40 shipped for four songs.

There are so many bands I would love to support but when the record is $40 Canadian and is another $35 Canadian for shipping, that becomes a hard no

Thank you Alexa
That’s Colonel Alexa to you.
You people will literally purchase anything, as long as it is pressed on vinyl
You know it’s true, everything I do, I do it for vinyl.
4_DW228A-Space_Godzilla_004.jpg

The best thing about Space Godzilla is that he’s made of space titanium….which is somehow different from Earth titanium.

image_662_grande.png

Oh damn. This is a forgotten 00s NYC Indie Rock gem.

Anyone else having issues with checkout? Looks like maybe FatWrecks Shopify is shopifried.

Edit: looks like maybe Shopify on the whole might be a little gassy.

Edit edit: looks like things might be back up and running. Ordered successfully.

Last edited:
I had Bryan Adams Waking Up The Neighbours on cassette tape as a 10 year old. It contains “(Everything I Do) I Do It For You” what more do you need?
Flashbacks! Worst part was I bought it instead of Metallica because my parents didn’t want me to buy that. But it was ok for me to dub it from a friend.

P.S. I played it just as much as the black album. 😳

What, you don’t like labels holding your money for 6 months for pre-orders?
Since I don't have a big budget to spend on albums I don't like a label or another retailer holding my money for a long time if the album has been delayed ae id rather spend that money on something that is already released and if i really want the album I'll buy it once its officially been released.

Speaking of expensive shit.

1699043193348.png

I so want this, but not for $93 shipped. Fuck this hobby.

Since I don't have a big budget to spend on albums I don't like a label or another retailer holding my money for a long time if the album has been delayed ae id rather spend that money on something that is already released and if i really want the album I'll buy it once its officially been released.
Pretty much what I do now as well, except in rare occasions for very limited pressings of artists I really like

Back