Pre-Order Thread

These prices aren't very Punk.

Dookie30_1LPMockup.png

Amoeba's running a 15% coupon: AUG15

Works on pre-orders. If anyone missed Tori Amos - Scarlet's Walk (the Amazon exclusive is going for $70 now), Amoeba has the black vinyl for $30 shipped (+ tax if you're in CA). Bummed they don't have Comfort Eagle listed yet...

aef944cf-f329-f696-7937-3253ef954ea5.gif

We are extremely honored to announce that Hum is re-issuing its four-album catalog with exclusive distribution by Polyvinyl.
The band members oversaw every step of the re-mastering, lacquer cutting, and manufacturing stages while working with original designer Andy Mueller/OhioGirl in updating the artwork.

Each album is offered as a CD or double 180-gram vinyl set with black and color variants. All records manufactured at RTI.

We are extremely honored to announce that Hum is re-issuing its four-album catalog with exclusive distribution by Polyvinyl.
The band members oversaw every step of the re-mastering, lacquer cutting, and manufacturing stages while working with original designer Andy Mueller/OhioGirl in updating the artwork.

Each album is offered as a CD or double 180-gram vinyl set with black and color variants. All records manufactured at RTI.

Hummm....

The screen prints are really cool looking too. I think the wife would be pissed if I bought them all though, 😕

Bundle and save a whopping, colossal $4!!

I ordered this so fast, my machine caught fire.

@Joe Mac
Damn. Going to have to decide whether to keep up with these releases. Looks pretty interesting. $100 on her website, which isn't too shabby for 4 LPs and a book.

Back