Pre-Order Thread

revolver_11cf7ff1-c0b3-4213-86c5-6932c1f33ad2.jpg

D_WALL-E.png

View attachment 177477

Still haven't received a shipping notification, they've responded to only one of my emails on the 24th so far saying they had fulfillment issues and that I should hear something next week . At this point, I am about to file a charge back with paypal if they can't send me my record or respond. Does anybody know if I can already file a charge back claim already? This whole ordeal with them make me not even want to support them. I can deal with delays if their is communication but everyone seems to have gotten theirs already and meanwhile they won't even respond to my email.

Still haven't received a shipping notification, they've responded to only one of my emails on the 24th so far saying they had fulfillment issues and that I should hear something next week . At this point, I am about to file a charge back with paypal if they can't send me my record or respond. Does anybody know if I can already file a charge back claim already? This whole ordeal with them make me not even want to support them. I can deal with delays if their is communication but everyone seems to have gotten theirs already and meanwhile they won't even respond to my email.
Dang! I got a shipping notice like 3 days after I placed the order. I would absolutely reach out to them again to see what they can do. I've had to reach out before about the Silver & Gold set a few years back and they were always helpful.

gP2HvlW.png

If you do end up cancelling at AK, this variant looks to be available at TTL (assuming this is the same one).

The odd thing is I ordered from AK and the record arrived so quickly, like days after I ordered it.

Last edited:
If you do end up cancelling at AK, this variant look to be available at TTL (assuming this is the same one).

They odd thing is I ordered from AK and the record arrived so quickly, like days after I ordered it.

Still mad the track list is split how it is. Love this album but it’s a stream for me until they fix it on vinyl

Back