Pre-Order Thread

Bet he bites on the Ragged Glory though. I believe there is some deluxe nonsense being worked for that one too.
I/You/We should bite on this even if you already have them. Remember, the original timing of these releases fell during that period where CDs had become the belle of the ball. Not nearly as much commitment was put into vinyl at the time. Example - the original Weld is a double LP with nearly 30 minutes crammed into each side. Between giving things room to breathe and Neil’s fanatical pursuit of great sound, I expect all of these to be improvements over the originals. Even ARC is cool. If you've ever sat thru Lou's Metal Machine Music, ARC sounds like Tchaikovsky compared to it.

Deerhunter's Microcastle/Weird Era Cont. back in print.

$22 for a 2xLP. $28 shipped.

kranky are undefeated

This is such an incredible album. I think I'll spin it tonight, esp since the sunny weather is about to give way to thunderstorms this evening. Happy it's back for those who want it.

This is such an incredible album. I think I'll spin it tonight, esp since the sunny weather is about to give way to thunderstorms this evening. Happy it's back for those who want it.
I wonder if we will ever see new music out of Deerhunter or Bradford Cox ever again? I would love some new music from them.

Already sold out

Very relaxing synthwave/vaporware. Technically not a preorder as TimeSlave puts up when stock in hand ready to ship. 1st version of 100 150 mostly sold out yesterday. They posted the 2nd final general public version for this pressing this morning. The new one is also band’s tour edition 50 copies each (website/tour). A bit expensive in US but they pack well to arrive safely.

“Morgan Willis & TimeSlave Recordings are proud to present 'Miami Calling' on vinyl for the first time!

The new edition features refreshed artwork by MikaeliFX, and fits onto a luxuriously produced double LP - with a printed insert.”

Last edited:
Back