Pre-Order Thread

Last edited:
They need to do a second pressing of Dulcinea.
Its going for a ridiculous $150 (median price) on discogs.
yeah, all of their records go for stupid amounts online. I have the most recent one disc pressing of Dulcinea as well as the two disc colored version thatcame in the box set - the one disc actually sounds better!

I'm not familiar with this particular compellation but that's an interesting track order. Is that exclusive to their webstore?

I'm not familiar with this particular compellation but that's an interesting track order. Is that exclusive to their webstore?
Good question. I'd rather not spend the money now for something shipping in Dec but if not available elsewhere in the next couple of days I will bite the bullet and buy it from their store.

They released the compilation album All You Want in like 2011 which featured slightly reworked versions of their songs that they could use for commercial purposes and not have the money go to Sony (think Taylor Swift and her recent Taylor Versions) This appears to be those songs with an additional 8 more recent tracks. Of the 19 tracks I'm pretty sure the following have never been released on vinyl:

Architect of the Ruin
Come Down
Good Intentions
*Best of Me (2023)
Crazy Life
One of Those Days
Brother

Of course if these are the reworked versions of the other tracks then none of these 19 songs have been released on vinyl before!

Last edited:
not sure if this has been posted- new royal blood

Looks like April got released as well but it ships from China

I don't know if this will show up because this came up from their email list, but anyway it's a brand new Soft Kill record and limited to a one time pressing.

New MOV pressings for these Shoegaze essentials.

Second press

Third press?

Second press?

Also looks like there's 25% off all previously released Brown Acid titles (not including sets).

Last edited:

Back