Pre-Order Thread

Kind of surprising that this is $10 more than the version TS is selling on her website.

Ends up being about the same with shipping, but yeah, Target does usually come in at the 39 mark.

I can’t wait to see which of these will be left to pick up for $10 at my local Walmart come Black Friday.

Camera Obscura - Let's Get Out Of This Country

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh Underacheivers is finally getting a reissue too!!

Is there anywhere to get this in the US or is it just this label?

I also think this paves the way for a new album as they've hinted at it and explicitely stated there's one coming this year.

EDIT: idc it's $42.84 shipped. I've been missing this album sorely in my collection. Worth it IMO.

I can’t wait to see which of these will be left to pick up for $10 at my local Walmart come Black Friday.
I would say kiss collectors have been pretty good about buying these variants. I know the kiss alive II color reissue from last year for example, goes for about 100 usd at minimum. Even their "worst" record, music from the elder, picture disc reissue from last year goes for 70+ USD

Alive III is from the revenge tour, which as far as non make up kiss records, revenge is held up in fairly high regard.

Sure it's not their make up era, but kiss collectors are pretty serious, especially about these limited reissues.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh Underacheivers is finally getting a reissue too!!

Is there anywhere to get this in the US or is it just this label?

I also think this paves the way for a new album as they've hinted at it and explicitely stated there's one coming this year.

EDIT: idc it's $42.84 shipped. I've been missing this album sorely in my collection. Worth it IMO.

New album? I mean, didn’t one of the main members die?

Acccording to Wikipedia.

The band undertook an extended hiatus in 2015, following the death of long-serving keyboardist Carey Lander. The surviving members later reconvened in 2018.
Interesting. Hadn’t heard that. I enjoyed Tracyanne’s project a few years back so that’s good news.

Colored versions of the Willie Exclusives.

Back