Pre-Order Thread

New Weezer. 3 variants. Fuck it, I ordered purple (I am a WEEZER completionist!)

Says that Weezer, Green Day and Fall Out Boy are going on tour together in 2020.

John Carpenter
Big Trouble in Little China (7" + Blu-Ray Box Set)

The 7" is on purple vinyl exclusively via Sacred Bones (limited to 1000) and on green vinyl exclusively via Shout! Factory (limited to 2500). The Blu-ray and 7" are housed in a lavish slipcase with new art by frequent Carpenter collaborator Chris Bilheimer.

sbr235-bigtrouble-mock-steel_purple-r0_1024x1024.png

@Cloud steelbook option!

New Green Day. Several variants of color and 1 cover variant:

New Weezer. 3 variants. Fuck it, I ordered purple (I am a WEEZER completionist!)

If I read it right the GreenDay variants are exclusive to their online store. But, I don’t see if Weezer are “exclusives”or just “limited”?

Amazing record in need of a good reissue, so this is great news. Kinda random that 4AD is handling the reissue though...wonder what the connection is there? Not sure I've seen them reissue anything outside of their own catalog before.
I’m going to assume that 4AD may have bought the rights during the Warners divestments (after their purchase of Parlophone) as someone senior (possibly Ivo, even if it’s no longer his label) is a huge fan of it.

[/QUOTE]
New Green Day. Several variants of color and 1 cover variant:

My god those two have hideous album art. Van Weezer sounds like it could possibly be the worst Weezer album of all time, no?

Eh. I like the new Weezer single but absolutely hate the new Green Day single.
Yeah this Weezer single is pretty solid actually! I’ll switch it around and say it may end up being the worst Green Day album ever. Yikes not a great lead single, imo. I had to double check it was actually Green Day I was listening to halfway through. It sounds like a bad take on The Black Keys or something.

Eh. I like the new Weezer single but absolutely hate the new Green Day single.
Yeah this Weezer single is pretty solid actually! I’ll switch it around and say it may end up being the worst Green Day album ever. Yikes not a great lead single, imo. I had to double check it was actually Green Day I was listening to halfway through. It sounds like a bad take on The Black Keys or something.
Woof

Screenshot_20190910-141914.png

Screenshot_20190910-141939.png

NOT POLITICAL. Don't give a fuck, but give a shit...

More British goodness! Super Furry Animals "Guerilla" re issue!

Awesome album! I prefer the first two though! It’s a pity they didn’t do Out Spaced too, that’s awesome (even if it’s technically a compilation)

Awesome album! I prefer the first two though! It’s a pity they didn’t do Out Spaced too, that’s awesome (even if it’s technically a compilation)
Yeah, Guerilla really drops off after the first half. I'm sure Rings Around the World is next since that MOV pressing got cancelled last year.

Yeah, Guerilla really drops off after the first half. I'm sure Rings Around the World is next since that MOV pressing got cancelled last year.

It’s the next sony studio album so it should be. Mwang was self released and I think has already been reissued on vinyl. Don’t think it’ll be 20 until 2022 though?

Back