Pre-Order Thread

Swans - leaving meaning.
US (signed): UK (unsigned):
chipboard_YG63_grande.jpg

first time on vinyl, 1000 units, hand screened/painted jacket
Charlie Darwin is one of my all-time favourite songs - get goose bumps almost every time it comes on on a compilation I've made

Charlie Darwin is one of my all-time favourite songs - get goose bumps almost every time it comes on on a compilation I've made
Just heard the album for the first time and the first song engrossed me the whole time. My only problem is they open with the strongest song and it kind of fizzles out for me. The rest isn't bad, it just doesn't ever come close to the amazingness of Charlie Darwin :/

Last edited:
Swans - leaving meaning.
I've been wondering when he was going to be releasing the new Swans record....

Swans - leaving meaning.
I like really dig the simplicity of the cover art

Just heard the album for the first time and the first song engrossed me the whole time. My only problem is they open with the strongest song and it kind of fizzles out for me. The rest isn't bad, it just doesn't ever come close to the amazingness of Charlie Darwin :/
That's always been my problem with it, too. They never lived up to the bar they set with that song.

Kurt Vile - Childish Prodigy
- also available from your favourite store :)
cp_colored.jpg

Oh man. I love me some Fat Freddy's. I have this on black but I would grab this in a heartbeat. +1 on the recommendation, aslo check out Dr. Boondigga and the big BW and Blackbird albums. I got also the deluxe version of Blackbird and it's one of the best sounding of my collection.
I've been to every concert when they've been around. Incredible Live performances every time.
My favourite records probably still is Live at the Matterhorn.

You should hear literally everything after...

Edit to make sure the sarcasm was clear. No one should listen (and few did) to what came after.

Newbury is doing one too. I can only pray Sacred Bones has this as October’s Record for their Subscription service.

They do. "***Sacred Bones Record Society version: Edition of 150 2xLP copies pressed on Society-exclusive "Bloody Jumpsuit" vinyl and with Society-exclusive mixed tape, and available by mail-order only. ENROLL HERE.***"

Back