Pre-Order Thread

@EmeryRK !!!!!

@EmeryRK !!!!!
This has been on Bull Moose for a few weeks now: Guster - Keep It Together (colored vinyl)

Looks like Easy Wonderful has a new press out too 'Easy Wonderful' 12" Vinyl LP - Translucent Rainbow Splatter

@EmeryRK !!!!!
This has been on Bull Moose for a few weeks now: Guster - Keep It Together (colored vinyl)

Looks like Easy Wonderful has a new press out too 'Easy Wonderful' 12" Vinyl LP - Translucent Rainbow Splatter

Are we thinking that the colored vinyl is standard? Keep it Together is $20 on amazon right now with prime shipping

I guess you could say it’s lose and gone....forever
NOT HELPING

0e6370be209dd7e85545df595215d443.jpg

Uh oh. I hadn't bought lost and gone forever and I just realized it says out of stock on guster's website. shit.

This just led to a weird type of FOMO where after reading this I went ahead and ordered Keep It Together off of Amazon. I purchased Lost & Gone Forever as soon as it was announced as I was unsure of the pressing numbers but it stuck around for quite a while so I was gonna put off Keep It Together but now I am afraid if I don’t grab it now it might be too late before I end up purchasing it so Thanks/Sorry.

This just led to a weird type of FOMO where after reading this I went ahead and ordered Keep It Together off of Amazon. I purchased Lost & Gone Forever as soon as it was announced as I was unsure of the pressing numbers but it stuck around for quite a while so I was gonna put off Keep It Together but now I am afraid if I don’t grab it now it might be too late before I end up purchasing it so Thanks/Sorry.
it's quite alright. I emailed their support to ask if it was going to potentially get a re-stock, but I'm not hopeful. 😞

Back