Pre-Order Thread

Holy shit I thought this was never gonna come back around!
I won a giveaway from a vinyl channel on YouTube. I chose to get illuminati hotties album let me do one more on neon yellow vinyl. I had no idea that this album would be so hard to find. I don't think it ever had a regular retail release. I'm glad it's coming back for anyone who missed out on getting it when it first came out.

These are also on Amazon so it’s safe to say they’ll be hitting local shops too

Really seems like Queens Of The Stone Age are 100% dead at this point. Dean Fertita joins the list of QOTSA's regular lineup that is releasing solo LPs

Tropical Gothclub is available now, i guess, on Third Man Records via Bandcamp

I've been very drawn to this recently because I love the cover art, but need to listen to it.

1667849888941.png

Looks like I missed all the first concert talk. But I'm going to leave this right here...

Open preorder for the vaporwave crowd:

Open preorder for the vaporwave crowd:

The shipping rate could be better

Apparently Café Tacvba's Re is being re-pressed officially. Already got some copies incoming from Peru, but if anyone else wants one I can give you the IG page of the store. They are around $45 USD +shipping to US (I got quoted around $45 through DHL.)

View attachment 155400

Don't know if anyone else is interested lol, but hopefully. It's a great album.

If anyone wants this, there appears to be some copies in the concert. Don't know how much yet, but send me a DM if interested. 👍

Back